Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
just call him q . . .

q movie.jpg

If he doesn’t vist anymore after Syracuse then that makes 7 of the 12 visited correct? I wonder if he’ll cut down to 5 from that 7 and do OV’s to then make his decision or just make his decision after the unofficials.

Gotta love that he's wearing an Orange shirt and his shoe laces are Orange on his visit to VCU.

Happy to hear we are getting a visit! Lock him up! SUball

Gotta love that he's wearing an Orange shirt and his shoe laces are Orange on his visit to VCU.
While it would nice if it was, It is not an Syracuse Orange shirt (just orange) and the shoe laces are more red than orange in the picture that I’m looking at.

While it would nice if it was, It is not an Syracuse Orange shirt (just orange) and the shoe laces are more red than orange in the picture that I’m looking at.
Who is he recruiting coach?

Buzz kiler.

Wish we had more info on him. Akok seems to be down to UCon and Cuse. JGIII between BC and Cuse. QG is Oregon and Cuse. Anyone have a feeling on where Wahab is at? Wish it was as simple as just adding those four. Throw in Girard and call it a day. It seems so simple.

Pitt the biggest threat here

Another team that we should seemingly beat out. Love the schools we’re going up against. In a perfect world we should beat out these teams 90% of the time.

Big visit [figuratively and literally].

Would love to secure Wahab's commitment this weekend, and land Ajak along with him.
that would be great, but don't most kids wait until they've taken all - or at least most - of their officials?

that would be great, but don't most kids wait until they've taken all - or at least most - of their officials?

Aren't we the fifth official?

Edit--never mind, a bunch of those were unofficial visits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors