Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

what I’ve learned from this thread about some takes versus reality ...
1. Can’t recruit centers and losing to “bagmen” at FSU (sorry but there’s zero reason to pick SU over FSU when discussing centers)
2. Billy Edelin has a horrible relationship with SU... (HE SUPPORTED HIS OWN PLAYER BY WEARING AN FSU SHIRT OH MY GOD)
3. This could have been a major get (was not going to play ever next year. Fact)
4. This is the type of big we need (no one here knew he existed 6 days ago)

This thread has literally been embarrassing
What is a fact is that JB thought highly enough to offer him a full ride. Every time we offer a full ride it assume JB wants to win.
We lost this one however we landed Griff which was critical.

Hellman’s. :cool:
Miracle Whip is utter crap.:vomit:

All that said - mustard on a ham sandwich.
7’ or otherwise.

Mayo goes on a turkey or roast beef sammy.
NOT on ham.

Unless its more like a homemade aoli. Trust me that doesn't ruin it. Give it some tart and it pairs quite well. A lot of people will pair Ham with mayo though. Hell plenty of sub shops will do it before you ask or tell them otherwise.

The answer to that is probably...When was the last time a former Orangeman had somebody they were close to and helped develop going to another school?
So what will happen if Kiyan Anthony wants to play at Duke.

this should be getting locked in 3.2.1...

Nope! Dude committed elsewhere, all bets are off!!
O79 said it - it must be true!! ;)

Back on topic...
Just because some crappy sub shop puts mayo on every damn thing they send out the door, doesn’t make it right. :confused:

I could see oil & vinegar or a good homemade Italian dressing on a Sammy w ham, as long as there are some other Italian meats on it.

Can’t fault the kid here. He’ll get a chance to play and if he’s capable will get more minutes. Here, if he’s not the starter, he’s not guaranteed a whole lot. Maybe he’s better than our two projects, maybe not, but based on recency FSU will do a good job developing him.

Hopefully, we can focus on 2021 kids that are more highly ranked and will finally land one. This program HAS to figure out that it’s time to move on from String Beans State and finally make it happen.

Good luck to QB, not a major miss but would’ve been a nice project with his size.

I just find it odd thiis kid went from being in obscurity and getting offers from low majors to becoming bill Russell by doing nothing. Kid is a major project even if he came here. It's just the inability to land someone that this fanbase is upset about.
I agree

The answer to that is probably...When was the last time a former Orangeman had somebody they were close to and helped develop going to another school?
Stephen Thompson’s son and Rudy Hacket’s son both went elsewhere. It happens all the time in football.