Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

The answer to that is probably...When was the last time a former Orangeman had somebody they were close to and helped develop going to another school?

So that's never? Unless you're Billy? That was my original point. I could really care less, but a dude that was on a championship team sporting another team's shirt (within the same conference) is a bit of a jolt to some. I don't think anyone is losing any sleep over it but it is a bit strange for some to see.

So that's never? Unless you're Billy? That was my original point. I could really care less, but a dude that was on a championship team sporting another team's shirt (within the same conference) is a bit of a jolt to some. I don't think anyone is losing any sleep over it but it is a bit strange for some to see.
FWIW, Edelin played in the Big East.

What’s the deal with people who say they don’t eat “white condiments.”

Grow up.

1586642446233.gif

Tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad, BLT.

Actually, for me, that's about it.
In my household, those items are tuna, chicken, egg, and, uh... BLT I guess, with no mayo.

View attachment 179569 A properly made BLT is one of the top 4 or 5 foods ever made.

A properly made tuna sandwich is certainly top 10.

I may have to move these posts to the H0t takes thread. ;)

Ive kinda been doing this whole “cut down on bread thing” and for what? We’re not even going to have a summer anyway. I need a friggin sandwich, after reading this thread.

View attachment 179569 A properly made BLT is one of the top 4 or 5 foods ever made.

A properly made tuna sandwich is certainly top 10.

I may have to move these posts to the H0t takes thread. ;)
Inclusion of mayo is an immediate disqualification imo.

So who's going to start a sandwich thread over on the OT board for us?

Mayo on everything that needs mayo - EXCEPT leftover Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey sandwiches.

There. I said it.
It occur to me I left out a VERY important part of this post. It was supposed to read:

Mayo on everything that needs mayo - EXCEPT leftover Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey sandwiches. For those, Miracle Whip is a necessity.

There. I said it.