Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

It occur to me I left out a VERY important part of this post. It was supposed to read:

Mayo on everything that needs mayo - EXCEPT leftover Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey sandwiches. For those, Miracle Whip is a necessity.

There. I said it.

Dude. I don’t even know who you are anymore. ;)

The ONLY correct answer for the condiment for leftover TDay/XMas Turkey sandwiches, is - gravy.

Rookies. :rolleyes:

Now he is major project? Stop it please . This is the type of rugged big we need. Now we have to face him. Recruiting matters.

He was always a major project. I’m glad you know what Syracuse needs as a program though. Maybe you should fill Boeheim in when you get a chance

Dude. I don’t even know who you are anymore. ;)

The ONLY correct answer for the condiment for leftover TDay/XMas Turkey sandwiches, is - gravy.

Rookies. :rolleyes:
Gravy should not be eaten. Ever. On anything.

It occur to me I left out a VERY important part of this post. It was supposed to read:

Mayo on everything that needs mayo - EXCEPT leftover Thanksgiving/Christmas turkey sandwiches. For those, Miracle Whip is a necessity.

There. I said it.
It's people like you who have led to the downfall of Western Civilization

Or, he was just supporting the kid

That’s fine. I’m just talking in general. He was conspicuously absent from the 2003 watch party last week and I also believe he was one of the only members from the 03 team not to be at the Dome when Melo got his jersey retired. I’ve heard he doesn’t like the limelight so maybe that’s just it. Just curious, he’s always been an enigma.

There. I said it.

I gave you a like earlier in this thread. Ima gonna take it back.;)

FWIW, Edelin played in the Big East.

And all this time. Game changer.

On another note, I'm hungry for some ice cream after dinner but all this talk about mayo...

ice.jpg

Last edited:
He was always a major project. I’m glad you know what Syracuse needs as a program though. Maybe you should fill Boeheim in when you get a chance

I guess that why they offered because they didn’t need or want him. But yet we are scraping the bottom of the barrel reaching out to kids from Coppin State. The excuse force is out and about defending

Last edited:
I guess that why they offered because they didn’t need or want him. But yet we are scraping the bottom of the barrel reaching out to kids from Coppin State. The excuse force is out and about defending

And you’ll be the first to complain about how bad our recruiting is if we land some other 3 star kid, right?

And you’ll be the first to complain about how bad our recruiting is if we land some other 3 star kid, right?

No not really as. If he dont get punked in the paint . Has a drop step and post moves like a real big man. Don’t matter what his ranking is as long as he can play

No not really as. If he dont get punked in the paint . Has a drop step and post moves like a real big man. Don’t matter what his ranking is as long as he can play

does Ballard have a drop step and post moves like a real big man?

Please share the tape of how magnificent Ballard is. You seem to have some magical insight that is nowhere to be found on the game footage that is out there.

This has nothing to do with excuses. Several of us called out the concerns far before he said FSU. You are making up a narrative that is nowhere to be found both in this kid's abilities and in others reactions.

Actually Boo played pretty well at the end of the year. He’s always been a guy we’ve made a lot of excuses for but he was pretty good
I’m perfectly happy to roll into next season with Sidibe starting at the five. You can win with a center who can play 26 minutes and average 8 and 8 with some rim protection (numbers I think he can hit). If one of the other guys can handle the remaining 14 minutes, we’re fine. To me, it’s those 14 minutes, not Sidibe’s 26, that I’m unsure about.

Last edited:
Please, my back is starting to twitch ! I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but I'd bet some of your guys haven't gotten over the girl who wouldn't go out with you in high school. As I said before, nice kid I'm sure but you talk about a shot in the dark !!

Please share the tape of how magnificent Ballard is. You seem to have some magical insight that is nowhere to be found on the game footage that is out there.

This has nothing to do with excuses. Several of us called out the concerns far before he said FSU. You are making up a narrative that is nowhere to be found both in this kid's abilities and in others reactions.

There is no narrative only facts.
Look at our record
We have been out played in the post for years
We have become a team of jump shooters why?

Last edited: