Class of 2019 - C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 4 7 has him as a strong Notre Dame lean. Is there really a chance to pull him into the class this late?

2 4 7 has him as a strong Notre Dame lean. Is there really a chance to pull him into the class this late?
i'm skeptical. but he's got 3 official visits left & a dozen or so suitors. let's see if we can get one of those visits. get him to the duke game in front of 36000 & i'll like our chances a lot better

All those crystal balls were put in a while ago

Curious why we’re getting involved so late. Maybe there’s more to this, but he’s been recruited by others for a year or so now.

My response to this would be that we hadn't targeted him, since we were pursuing other guys harder and one's in which the staff must have thought more highly of. Unfortunately, they committed to other schools and we remain left with still needing to fill an apparent void. Better late than never I guess, although, based on being so late to the party, it's probably unlikely that we go home with the prize.

Probably hasn't signed with anyone because he doesn't want to play in Tulsa and Notre Dame looks to be trending really far down lately.

Lol the crow to be eaten on this board if we land a top 100 big guy at the end of the 2019 process

And what if we don't and our only bigs next year are Sidibe, Marek and a freshman in AJAK that more than likely won't be ACC ready. Think everyone is rightfully terrified of that situation.

UConn may be closing in on Precious Achiuwa. Mitchell was UConn’s backup if Achiuwa went elsewhere.

So what you’re all saying, is we’ve apparently recently offered, the kid is a top 100 recruit who plays back to the basket, most of us perceive a program need for another center and beyond that no one really “knows” anything about this recruitment and our chances beyond what can be gleaned from what we all already know.

Syracuse Offers 2019 4-star Big

Somewhat useful article that gives some background. GMac is his primary recruiter and his high school coach said he is interested in Cuse. Does not answer the question as to what took so long to offer him.

Hilarious how I knew so little about the kid 24 hours ago and now I'm all in on getting him. Would be huge for the program.

Somewhat useful article that gives some background. GMac is his primary recruiter and his high school coach said he is interested in Cuse. Does not answer the question as to what took so long to offer him.

Hilarious how I knew so little about the kid 24 hours ago and now I'm all in on getting him. Would be huge for the program.

I know -- feel exactly the same way.

GMac is his primary recruiter
wince.gif

This offer tells me all I need to know what the staff thinks of Bourama's chances doing anything in Orange anytime soon if ever....

"According to coach Bergeron, that is due to Mitchell contemplating a reclassification to the 2020 class."

Wonder what the thinking is behind a reclass.

From what I remember seeing in the article for 2fo7 schools such as Syracuse, Virginia tech, Providence, umass, Georgia tech and Indiana want him in 2019.

My thoughts is we didn't offer him because he wanted to reclass to 2020 and we wanted to wait and see at that point. Now maybe he decided that wasn't the best option and is staying in 2019 so now we offered ??? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom