Class of 2019 - C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who wouldn’t want to go to Arkansas?

No offense to people who live there, but why would a kid from the east have any interest in Arkansas, the University or the place?
Fayetteville is a cool town. I'm sure it's more desirable than Syracuse to most people (*ducks*)

Is Tre coming for a visit this weekend?

no, and probably good that he isn't, because of the JB situation. Not that JB is going to magically recover from the horrific event, but a bit more time will help him at least be able to deal with things like recruiting a bit more easily

And who wouldn’t want to go to Arkansas?

No offense to people who live there, but why would a kid from the east have any interest in Arkansas, the University or the place?
SEC. Pretty good coach in Mike Anderson. Solid home court environment.

no, and probably good that he isn't, because of the JB situation. Not that JB is going to magically recover from the horrific event, but a bit more time will help him at least be able to deal with things like recruiting a bit more easily

Well I wouldn't call it a good thing that he isn't coming because we may have been able to get a commitment if he visited. I can understand why he shouldn't come but it's not good... It is unfortunate. And unfortunately I think our chances to get him decrease significantly. I think we still have a shot. But I liked it a whole lot better 48 hours ago

Is there good reason to think we’re even in it for this kid. The fact that he’s not coming in for the SU v Duke environment suggests maybe we aren’t.

Is there good reason to think we’re even in it for this kid. The fact that he’s not coming in for the SU v Duke environment suggests maybe we aren’t.
No seats

That's a big jump.

Especially considering we JUST offered him. It’s possible he has a game or other plans

If he doesn't commit today we should pull the offer imo.

I still don't feel like I'm doing this right.

Obviously missing my point. If I’m a kid evaluating my options and Syracuse is one I’m serious about and I have the opportunity to visit and see the Carrier Dome in record crowd mode against Duke it would be a priority for me to get there.

Now maybe his team is playing tonight. That would keep him from visiting.

Maybe he had a game on Saturday.

Edit: (I need to read the whole thread before posting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom