Class of 2023 - C William Patterson (NY) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (2/20/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C William Patterson (NY) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (2/20/23)

Stirring this back to Patterson, Patterson in the kid from Idaho would be a really nice big man tandem.

Would make for a really nice foundation to this class. And I like Patterson's potential way more than Hima, as a system fit.

I saw the thread title and thought, "wow, JAB has completlely lost it and is recruiting an entire d3 team."
For those who don't get it...

But this really is the only place for William Patterson to play.
He'd be the big man on campus and the entire campus.

Stirring this back to Patterson, Patterson in the kid from Idaho would be a really nice big man tandem.

Would make for a really nice foundation to this class. And I like Patterson's potential way more than Hima, as a system fit.
I wish I could like this twice

Sounds likely we wake up one morning in the next couple weeks with a commitment from Patterson. High upside athlete and it will be good to get on the board.

Here's hoping. What an athlete -- kid would be a nice developmental-type big, with tremendous upside because of his physical capabilities, and how well he would fit our system defensively.

If we land Fielder, a guard, and this kid -- it would be a terrific class.

Here's hoping. What an athlete -- kid would be a nice developmental-type big, with tremendous upside because of his physical capabilities, and how well he would fit our system defensively.

If we land Fielder, a guard, and this kid -- it would be a terrific class.
We would have a great stable of young big men. We haven't had that in a LONG time.

Anyone else getting Dash Riley vibes? Hopefully the post Cuse, Dash…

I think this kid is a bit more athletic and quicker then Dash was. That said I think Dash was a bit further along skill wise, which is not a great endorsement. My hope is he has improved his game from when the videos were taken to when he was playing in front of the coaches on campus a couple weeks ago, but we will see.

I think this kid is a bit more athletic and quicker then Dash was. That said I think Dash was a bit further along skill wise, which is not a great endorsement. My hope is he has improved his game from when the videos were taken to when he was playing in front of the coaches on campus a couple weeks ago, but we will see.
I think this is a desperation move. Hima is much better than Patterson. I’m not sure why a scholarship is being considered.

Anyone else try looking this kid up on Youtube and got highlights of William Patterson University basketball highlights?

Edit: It's William Paterson University.

Here is a highlight reel from back when he was a geeky white kid. He's come a long way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom