Calling ESPN out on their Anti Syracuse Bias

CuseRunner

All American
Watching the ESPN/ESPN2 college basketball games this afternoon evening. Get to the halftime shows No Highlights of our win today versus the Number 16 team in the country VA Tech.

creatorsgame

I didn’t ask for any of this.
C82E3B8E-850A-49ED-8DCC-6A06769E7FC7.gif

OrangeDW

Cmon. Kadary’s better
Seeing this post title on the forums list page where it only shows who replied last...I already knew who started this thread. Didn’t even need to see his name to know. Just the title.

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I saw some highlights on one halftime show, not sure if it was ESPN or ABC. Anyway, it was Reese, Seth and someone else. Reese started out the highlights saying something like "Maybe we haven't been giving Syracuse enough credit". Sure there will be highlights at halftime of the ACC games tonight on ACCN.

CuseRunner

All American
and a sizable percentage of the people who do are cuse grads

That doesn't say mean much. Greater point most who probably worked in the Communications program or WAER or the Daily Orange were notorious for being anti Syracuse spin to their work. That's why I love when JB calls them out for dumb questions in press conferences.

OrangeDW

Cmon. Kadary’s better
It’s fun to dunk on him here but there was a time when like half the board was media grievance over a lack of respect and I actually miss that a little.

We need to be good enough to feel slighted. Like, I want to be annoyed that we got a 3 seed instead of a 2 or something, and that an anonymous slapnuts media guy picked us as his team ripe to be upset early.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom