Calling it now | Syracusefan.com

Calling it now

I'll place a wager with you if you'd like. I'll give you 5-1 odds.

Assuming no injuries or major changes, next season we will be ranked at some point.

please stop. Wake was as bad as we were last year. We still dont know how good we are, and for 2.5 qtrs we were awful today

please stop. Wake was as bad as we were last year. We still dont know how good we are, and for 2.5 qtrs we were awful today
? Wake has a good young team -- their Qb and receivers made our secondary look bad. Until the pass rush turned the game around, together with 2 big plays by Dungey to Estime and then to Ishmael.
How good are we? The task is to get to 4 and 1, with few injuries, and stay relevant in the second half of the season.

? Wake has a good young team -- their Qb and receivers made our secondary look bad. Until the pass rush turned the game around, together with 2 big plays by Dungey to Estime and then to Ishmael.
How good are we? The task is to get to 4 and 1, with few injuries, and stay relevant in the second half of the season.
I agree...but I think we have a puncher's chance in 2 weeks.

Reality check - I think we need o go full coach speak: next game, get better. That's it.

I have a feeling if we beat LSU, people will still be saying this. I personally am getting tired of it. We were down, but never out. Even when we were awful, we still had the lead at one point and only trailed by 4 at half. We are good enough to come back, to assert ourselves defensively when we needed to and to make adjustments at halftime. Those are signs of a good team.

Whats a basketball only?
One that only cares about the Syracuse basketball program and takes every opportunity to say negative bs about the Syracuse football program and likes to see them not succeed sadly.

One that only cares about the Syracuse basketball program and takes every opportunity to say negative bs about the Syracuse football program and likes to see them not succeed sadly.

What BS have I said about the Football program? Show me one post I made that shows that I like seeing them not succeed.

Oh yeah, there is no BS and there is not one thing to back your argument. Just because you type something doesn't make it true. Get a clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom