Camping World Bowl Tickets and Event Info

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member
The Syracuse Orange Football team is playing West Virginia in the Camping World Bowl in Orlando, Florida on Friday, Dec. 28. Kickoff is 5:15 p.m.

As a season ticket holder or donor of the Orange, you have an opportunity to purchase ticket(s) for the bowl game in Orlando, Florida or purchase an official Syracuse Fan Travel Package through Anthony Travel!

Here are the details:
As an Orange Club donor or season ticket holder, you may purchase ticket(s) starting immediately through Tuesday, Dec. 4 at noon.

Ticket options are listed below:

Open Air Club: $160
Midfield: $131
RedZone: $110
Goal: $105
Corner: $79

Your seat assignments will be determined based on your Priority Point total and availability of tickets at each price level. All tickets will be shipped via UPS the week of December 10. If you currently have a PO Box as your primary address on your MyCuse account, please notify the Carrier Dome Box Office of the preferred physical mailing address for your ticket shipment.

Click here to purchase tickets today or visit cuse.com/bowls to learn more about the official Syracuse Fan Travel Packages through Anthony Travel.

Please call the Carrier Dome Box Office with any questions you may have, at 888-DOME-TIX. We are open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Go Orange!

Carrier Dome Box Office

texascpa

Living Legend
Just doesn't work for me. That's too bad. Going to TM. Anyone know what side we will be on?

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member

Camping World Bowl
December 28
Your Camping World Bowl game ticket includes access to the Official Pregame Hospitality!

Official Pregame Hospitality
Upgrade your game day experience with the official pregame hospitality of the Camping World Bowl in a climate-controlled tent adjacent to Camping World Stadium.

Guests will enjoy unlimited beer, wine and cocktails to go along with pregame entertainment. Enjoy performances by each of the universities bands or turn your attention to the HD televisions all from the comfort of your lounge seating.

The Camping World Bowl Official Pregame Hospitality opens at 2:15pm EST located at Tinker Field.

Shrmdougluvr

Lover of Sherman Douglas
Nice that the diagram doesn’t include directionals. One can only assume that “up” is “North”, but who knows? :)
The diagram shows the "North Box Office" at the top, and "South Box Office" at the bottom.

BVille44

2nd String
Good news from SU Athletics.

SYRACUSE CAMPING WORLD BOWL TICKETS SELLING FAST!
12/5/2018 6:02:00 PM | Football

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – The Syracuse University ticket allotment for the 2018 Camping World Bowl is selling quickly. Tickets for Syracuse's December 28th game against West Virginia are available in the Syracuse Redzone and Goal Ticket sections, and there are a limited number of tickets remaining in the Syracuse Midfield and Corner Ticket areas. Fans are invited to visit Cuse.com/CampingWorld to select specific seat locations for purchase. Tickets start at $79.

The Syracuse allotment in the CenterState Club and the Open Air Club are sold out.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
It may not be obvious but there’s no doubt the airlines are hurting ticket sales. I know 5-7 people who want to go but didn’t pull the trigger quick enough and just can’t afford the current airline prices out of Syracuse which are ridiculous.

It may not be obvious but there’s no doubt the airlines are hurting ticket sales. I know 5-7 people who want to go but didn’t pull the trigger quick enough and just can’t afgird the current airline prices out of Syracuse which are ridiculous.
they should road trip it. gas is as expensive as a flight and its an 18 trip. spread out among 3 people and its 6 hours of driving each, not a bad deal especially when gas in the south is around 2.20 a gallon.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
they should road trip it. gas is as expensive as a flight and its an 18 trip. spread out among 3 people and its 6 hours of driving each, not a bad deal especially when gas in the south is around 2.20 a gallon.
A couple are thinking of doing that. But there others have no interest in driving that distance.

It may not be obvious but there’s no doubt the airlines are hurting ticket sales. I know 5-7 people who want to go but didn’t pull the trigger quick enough and just can’t afford the current airline prices out of Syracuse which are ridiculous.

Gotta be honest, cost of flying was what almost prevented me from going.

Had no interest in that drive, especially right after the holiday. Yikes.

Shrmdougluvr

Lover of Sherman Douglas
What are you going to do? Most fans are flying out of cold, secondary/tertiary hubs, to a warmer weather location, that is increasingly popular during the holidays. I mean, you already pay a premium for holiday travel, but Disney, Universal, etc. when the kids are out of school, already a big hike associated.

Nothing new about this...folks have to realize you have to be creative to save some bucks. I found a $291 airfare nonstop Syr to Ft Myers the other day. Sure it left late Christmas Day and it came back on the 30th. But if you are going to rent a car anyways...stay in warmer Ft Myers and drive up for the game and return afterwards. Either you pay top dollar for a sweet itinerary or you have compromises.

Have your Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve...if you can't be flexible you either pay $800 a ticket or don't go.

Top Bottom