Camping World Bowl Tickets and Event Info

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Nothing new about this...folks have to realize you have to be creative to save some bucks. I found a $291 airfare nonstop Syr to Ft Myers the other day. Sure it left late Christmas Day and it came back on the 30th. But if you are going to rent a car anyways...stay in warmer Ft Myers and drive up for the game and return afterwards. Either you pay top dollar for a sweet itinerary or you have compromises.

Have your Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve...if you can't be flexible you either pay $800 a ticket or don't go.
Haven’t heard anyone that wants to do that. I saw your other post. The shame is that the airlines can’t support the need needed out of syracuse. I get why they can’t that time of year, but it’s too bad because I have no doubt it’s caused some people not to go.

JRHEETER

Scout Team
Nothing new about this...folks have to realize you have to be creative to save some bucks. I found a $291 airfare nonstop Syr to Ft Myers the other day. Sure it left late Christmas Day and it came back on the 30th. But if you are going to rent a car anyways...stay in warmer Ft Myers and drive up for the game and return afterwards. Either you pay top dollar for a sweet itinerary or you have compromises.

Have your Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve...if you can't be flexible you either pay $800 a ticket or don't go.

Ended up flying Scranton to Tampa and renting a car there. I think it ended up being 700 or so pp with hotel.

You’re 100% be flexible/get creative.

FloridaFan

2nd String
I was just called by someone from Syracuse Atheltic Department about the bowl interest form I filled out and asked if I wanted to buy tickets from them and if I would donate to the Cuse bowl tickets for military. It was a nice expeirence

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ended up flying Scranton to Tampa and renting a car there. I think it ended up being 700 or so pp with hotel.

You’re 100% be flexible/get creative.
Not sure of your itinerary but if you think you need a motel one night near the Scranton-WilkesBarre airport this might be a nice guide for you. You can either stay prior to flight or after you return. Free Parking and courtesy shuttle to the airport is included. Pays for itself after about 3-4 nights away as they usually charge a premium. I also, suggest calling the motel directly and see if they will give you a better deal. Also, call close by motels to the airport that offer shuttle service and see if they'll let you stay and leave your car there for a few days.

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (Avoca Pennsylvania) - Park Stay Fly Deals - Park Sleep Hotels

Also, if you are not a Disney/Universal fan...you might consider staying over on the beach somewhere from Dunedin to Sarasota. I'm not a huge Orlando fan unless you are doing the parks.

Last edited:

SURules

2nd String
Any idea when the tickets ordered through the school website will be mailed?

BVille44

2nd String
Bowl game tickets are now in My Cuse Account. Does anyone know if we will be able to transfer them through the account? This function does not seem to be working.

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
If they are mailing physical tickets that are not generated by their system/Ticketmaster then that may be unlikely.

capeorange

2nd String
So is it 10:00am for parking lots or noon? I’m seeing both.
Says noon on the email that is linked that I received today. I've see 10 also. You might want to call them if you plan on getting there early.

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
I’ll be heading to the stadium straight Fromm the airport via Uber/Lyft. I wonder what the best drop of location will be even to avoid traffic, closed roads, etc..

SImilarly, I will be heading to the airport directly following the game (hopefully it won’t be an an OT affair) and still need to identify a good pickup location.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom