Camping World Info + Travel Board

Was wondering the same. The $75 tailgate is ridiculous.

Yeah every time I try to justify $75 pp I cant.

Haven’t gotten any good reads on if there is going to be a good large tailgate going on here which is slightly disappointing. However, will make the best of it!

Cuseman78

All Conference
Yeah every time I try to justify $75 pp I cant.

Haven’t gotten any good reads on if there is going to be a good large tailgate going on here which is slightly disappointing. However, will make the best of it!
I take it you're not much of a drinker? Because for a 3 hour tailgate, I dont think its an unbelievably bad deal. Maybe its because im used to NYC prices.

Its probably inflated a bit, but so is everything about the bowl trip. But I'd imagine this should be very well attended with other Orange fans, so I think its worth the cash (especially if no one else is planning a large tailgate).

I take it you're not much of a drinker? Because for a 3 hour tailgate, I dont think its an unbelievably bad deal. Maybe its because im used to NYC prices.

Its probably inflated a bit, but so is everything about the bowl trip. But I'd imagine this should be very well attended with other Orange fans, so I think its worth the cash (especially if no one else is planning a large tailgate).

Lol I think your NYC prices got yah a little. I’m used to $4 beers at a bar so I would have to rock 14 beers assuming I’d eat about $20 worth.

I mean, I can see somewhat of a value to it. Just not sure I can swing $150 for myself and my fiancé.

Holy cow. The Alamo Bowl folks knew what they were doing when they picked Iowa State over WVU. I am guessing your fan base is really underwhelmed at the seasons outcome, and by extension this bowl game, and that’s why the sales are so low? Because you guys have brought more than that to Syracuse some years.

FYI, WVU has only sold 3,200 tickets thru the school. That total includes 350-450 for the band, AD travel party, and players family.

Holy cow. The Alamo Bowl folks knew what they were doing when they picked Iowa State over WVU. I am guessing your fan base is really underwhelmed at the seasons outcome, and by extension this bowl game, and that’s why the sales are so low? Because you guys have brought more than that to Syracuse some years.
Yes ticket sales took a big hit after the disappointing back-to-back losses to send us tumbling from the Sugar Bowl. There were still a good many looking to attend but our ex-QB decided to to sit out which destroyed what little fan enthusiasm was left and ultimately angered a section of the fan base. There will probably be a larger crowd by game time though, I imagine 3rd party sales are a little better.

Top Bottom