Can’t wait for Wildhack do a PC | Syracusefan.com

Can’t wait for Wildhack do a PC

Alsacs

Living Legend
If he even will.
Bet he is more likely to do a press release or radio/TV interview he can get a friendly person to keep it safe.

Such a joke and disappointment.
Syracuse football you don’t get one chance to retool your staff before you get fired you get two.

Last edited:
If he even will.
Bet he is more likely to do a press release or radio/TV interview he can get a friendly person to keep it safe.

Syracuse football you don’t get one chance to retool your staff before you get fired you get two.

** if Dino does get fired then I will apologize to Wildhack**
When? Because I have to think at some point, in some year, Dino will be fired. Is there time limitation to the apology?

When? Because I have to think at some point, in some year, Dino will be fired. Is there time limitation to the apology?
The apology will be if it’s after this season.
If go into next year with the same HC then my point remains.

It’s obvious the University and Wildhack really like Dino and what he stands for. Two of these coaches have been here from the beginning. We now have a new style on offense and a new defense. I hope he hits a home run on all of his hires. They have to be recruiters first and foremost. The offensive coordinator has to be more pro style. Players appear to really like Dino and they play hard for him. We just have to get better players.

It’s obvious the University and Wildhack really like Dino and what he stands for. Two of these coaches have been here from the beginning. We now have a new style on offense and a new defense. I hope he hits a home run on all of his hires. They have to be recruiters first and foremost. The offensive coordinator has to be more pro style. Players appear to really like Dino and they play hard for him. We just have to get better players.
Dino, the guy you and the university like what he stands for has had 6 years to get better players, are you not aware of that?

Perhaps ADJW ponied up real money for assistants and now Dino can go find quality instead of bargain shopping.

If he even will.

** if Dino does get fired(CHANGE- in the upcoming days) then I will apologize to Wildhack**
Poor JW, how will he go on without your apology!

Dino, the guy you and the university like what he stands for has had 6 years to get better players, are you not aware of that?
I didn’t say I like. I was just expressing my thoughts.

You don’t fire assistants and then the head coach. You get rid of the head coach first if you want him out.
Aye, I can’t think of any instance where assistants were fired then the head coach, New head coaches bring in mostly there own staff and the former assistants are gone anyway.

If he even will.

** if Dino does get fired(CHANGE- in the upcoming days) then I will apologize to Wildharmchair AD has all the answers.
If he even will.

** if Dino does get fired(CHANGE- in the upcoming days) then I will apologize to Wildhack**
Ahhh yes. The armchair AD with all the answers.

He wasn’t bargain shopping when he got Tony white. That’s an excuse
Not saying he was when he hired White. But it’s possible they had a little extra budget then but have more now. Gilbert probably got a second year to turn things around.

In addition, endowment returns went nuts last year resulting in larger budgets come July 1, 2022. This probably also helped open up the checkbook.

I could see ADJW saying, get it right no matter the cost….within reason I guess.

Poor JW, how will he go on without your apology!
Oh dang. It really hurts.
i said what i said in case their is a dismissal and loser post like this one wouldn’t bump this.
But Oh boy you really got me.
Good job good effort.

We’re getting rid of the DL & TE coach so far. If the staff’s going, Dino’s not.

NCAA is so mad at Kentucky, here it comes Cleveland State.

Rings completely hollow.

We’re getting rid of the DL & TE coach so far. If the staff’s going, Dino’s not.

NCAA is so mad at Kentucky, here it comes Cleveland State.

Rings completely hollow.
Yep, if Dino needs to clean house heading into year 7, after just doing it a couple seasons ago, then maybe the problem is the guy doing all the hiring and firing?

Yep, if Dino needs to clean house heading into year 7, after just doing it a couple seasons ago, then maybe the problem is the guy doing all the hiring and firing?
Ahhh yes. The armchair AD Scooch with all the answers.

So not saying this is the case but…. So if the buyout is a problem(speculation), do you hit switches that helps drive an outcome you desire? Force enough change and maybe Dino says screw it, let’s negotiate the buyout. I will let you spread it over 5 years or something. Just spitballing folks, probably unlikely but when it comes to contracts you never know. Maybe ADJW has turned up the heat.

007 indicated things are going fast behind the scenes, perhaps more coming. That can mean a few things, I think the next 24 hours will be interesting.

From what I heard from someone who is partially in the know at the game….he said that the whole staff likely would be gone minus Tony White and Monroe

However, this person isn’t as closely connected as I would like for me to put any solid money…

So label this as hearsay for now….especially with how the names of those fired have come out today