Can grown ups have a portal too? | Syracusefan.com

Can grown ups have a portal too?

This was meant to be funny. Maybe I missed. My bad.

As far as coaches moving, not too many jump from year to year...also haven't seen 1000 coaches choose for themselves to become free agents at the same time in any off season in the d1 ncaa, though at anytime they are...

As far as coaches moving, not too many jump from year to year...also haven't seen 1000 coaches choose for themselves to become free agents at the same time in any off season in the d1 ncaa, though at anytime they are...
I thought it was funny.

From what I gather there is sentiment for anyone who criticizes our program or coaching staff, even doing so with as much respect as possible, should be looking to hit the board transfer portal.

I planned to hang out and play things out. That said I can certainly say there is some tampering going on for sure.

You’re not allowed to be funny right now.

Only acceptable reaction right now is cry/anger at the mean old man!

infinity war avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Or is that monster.com or indeed.com?

I think if it was called the "whining window" or "Quitter Hub" instead of "transfer portal" the kids would be less inclined to join. Portal sounds kinda cool.
Don't blame the kids. It's the freakin grownups making the rules. The kids are just playing by them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom