Can we get a pay side | Syracusefan.com

Can we get a pay side

orange79

Internet Sleuth
like really really soon? After this loss today, the free side is turning into syracuse.com. Frightening.

like really really soon? After this loss today, the free side is turning into syracuse.com. Frightening.
I'm just going to throw this out there - once the pay side is available here I'm in, so don't get too comfortable thinking that there won't be an :ahem: variety of perspectives represented.

I'm just going to throw this out there - once the pay side is available here I'm in, so don't get too comfortable thinking that there won't be an :ahem: variety of perspectives represented.

Don't expect there will be only one opinion. Don't want only one opinion. But reading this board tonight is like perusing the trolls on syracuse.com.

Don't expect there will be only one opinion. Don't want only one opinion. But reading this board tonight is like perusing the trolls on syracuse.com.
I concur!!!

I concur!!!
I second that. Need to get some b-ball and football articles going. Also maybe Francis and Jake can splurge for info on b-ball recruits and some of the great posters who have in's with football recruiting can indulge as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom