Can we gut one out next week? | Syracusefan.com

Can we gut one out next week?

It is Alumni weekend, We win and give the Alumni something to talk about for a long time. We destroy BC next week on offense. What a turn around on the O.

Because MAN! Do these guys ever need a week in a hot/ cold tub. Hoping BC is a bit banged up themselves after Louisville loss. Gonna be tough.
If Bleich can play I’d move Ellis to RG and kick Dakota out to RT, which might be the best group they have played all year. If not Josh should be adequate at center.

Health at safety is a concern.

If Bleich can play I’d move Ellis to RG and kick Dakota out to RT, which might be the best group they have played all year. If not Josh should be adequate at center.

Leave Ellis where he is protects the blind side extremely well, and they block well on left side.

NC State and Pitt had their bye week the week of October 9th.

Maybe I’m kidding myself but the fact that SU’s bye week was so late in the season might help SU even the odds against NC St and Pitt.
Pitt is very good, but we get them here last game of the year. Punchers chance if reasonably heathy. Probably double digit underdog

Pitt is very good, but we get them here last game of the year. Punchers chance if reasonably heathy. Probably double digit underdog
Cuse by...8 Touchdowns. Tucker runs for 560 yds in the first half and Shredder grows a ZZ top beard while posing after his 5th TD.

snl nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

I wouldn’t hold your breath on seeing Bleich this week…or maybe even for the rest of the season

You didn't answer the question.

Why do you need to know where I got the info from?

I don’t think it’s relevant….just that I wouldn’t hold my breath he will be back for Boston College or perhaps the rest of the season.

Im hopeful he makes it back but……

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom