Can we slide to the ACCT four seed | Syracusefan.com

Can we slide to the ACCT four seed

BlackKnight76

All American
Checking before I buy for the late games on Friday. Is there any way we get the four instead of the 2/3?

BlackKnight76 said:
Checking before I buy for the late games on Friday. Is there any way we get the four instead of the 2/3?

Win the last 2 and we are the 2 seed

Marsh01 said:
Win the last 2 and we are the 2 seed

Seems like they're going to baby Grant's injury. Where are we seeded if we go 1-1?

I don't see this team winning at FSU. Don't know what's going on with grant but it doesn't look good and he needs to sit out at least the rest of the regular season.

Just ordered my two tix for Friday night. Worst case, we'll be able to sell since it'll be Duke/UNC if not us.

UNC would have to win out including at Duke and Cuse would have to lose both remaining games for Cuse to fall to the #5 seed. If we win 1 game we will be no lower than #3 seed.

Meant we could fall to #4 seed not #5.

UNC would have to win out including at Duke and Cuse would have to lose both remaining games for Cuse to fall to the #4 seed. If we win 1 game we will be no lower than #3 seed.

Yep. We own the tie breaker against UNC, but not Duke. Even though we split with Duke they would be higher than us due to beating UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom