Can we talk about our NCAAT seed now? | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about our NCAAT seed now?

Protected.

I'm not sure I understand the millenial lingo. Or does that mean using protection, to help prevent the premature thing that Boeheim said is never good? I hear it has that effect for some people.

I'm not sure I understand the millenial lingo. Or does that mean using protection, to help prevent the premature thing that Boeheim said is never good? I hear it has that effect for some people.

Protected seed ie you get placed close to home. So like a top 4 seed.

If the tournament were "as of now"

Based on looking at the current teams on the bracket matrix and what they have done vs us. Right now we would probably be an NIT team, and more of a middle seed in the NIT. We are not yet at the level of those that are first 8 out, but not that far either.

The great news is that 3 games ago, we were probably on the CBI bubble. A 3 game win streak, including 2 quad one wins will move you up on the ladder fairly good..

I just decided this morning that I am going to the ACCT and then we beat Va Tech. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

I wonder if you could decide to go for the next few years in advance and get us into the NCAA tournament? Like taking out a loan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom