Canadians Coming Down for Syracuse vs. Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Canadians Coming Down for Syracuse vs. Pitt

CanuckFan

Walk On
Hey folks!

We're some Canadian fans of NCAA football (we exist, I promise) who are coming down for Syracuse VS. Pitt this Friday, and would love any suggestions on where to go and what to do prior to and after the game.

A bit of background - myself, my wife, and two of our best friends have been going down to NCAA football games since 2012, and have been to a ton of schools (Tennessee, South Carolina, Notre Dame, Michigan State, LSU, Penn State, West Virginia). We are die-hard college football fans who watch every Saturday from the Great White North, and pick a new school each year to visit. This year we chose Syracuse, and are looking forward to seeing what your game day experience is all about. If anyone is willing to host us at their tailgate, we will happily thank them with gifts of maple syrup and Canadian Whiskey!

We're really looking forward to this! Any suggestions, invitations or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Robby K & His Canadian Friends

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Hey folks!

We're some Canadian fans of NCAA football (we exist, I promise) who are coming down for Syracuse VS. Pitt this Friday, and would love any suggestions on where to go and what to do prior to and after the game.

A bit of background - myself, my wife, and two of our best friends have been going down to NCAA football games since 2012, and have been to a ton of schools (Tennessee, South Carolina, Notre Dame, Michigan State, LSU, Penn State, West Virginia). We are die-hard college football fans who watch every Saturday from the Great White North, and pick a new school each year to visit. This year we chose Syracuse, and are looking forward to seeing what your game day experience is all about. If anyone is willing to host us at their tailgate, we will happily thank them with gifts of maple syrup and Canadian Whiskey!

We're really looking forward to this! Any suggestions, invitations or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Where are you from?

JRHEETER

All American
Hey folks!

Thanks,

I am sure you guys would be more than welcome at The Fine Mess tailgate.....take a look on the tailgates, ticket exchange page to get more info

SU68

Starter
Hey folks!

Thanks,
I know from my Canadian cousins that you like a little cooler weather. Although the high temperature in Syracuse is predicted to be 50 (F), I recommend that you dress in layers. The Dome can be warm and humid.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Hey folks!

Thanks,

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I am sure you guys would be more than welcome at The Fine Mess tailgate...take a look on the tailgates, ticket exchange page to get more info

And I'm head chef this week. Guess I'll have to add poutine to the menu!

You're more than welcome. Just RSVP with number of attendees to the thread Bees linked in the message above and PM me if you have any questions about logistics.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
We're from Toronto!
Come by our tailgate (Fine Mess)

We have a few Canadians in our tailgates.

I sent you a private message with my phone number. Click on header up top that looks like a tiny envelope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lax77

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom