cannot get to posts | Syracusefan.com

cannot get to posts

arbitragegls

All Conference
site very slow and acting strange...once on site, 3 Orangeman banners across page and then click for forums...10 seconds for forums to pop up...select for example basketball...back to orangemen banners...10 seconds goes to list of basketball posts and then select...and repeat above...just started this early AM...any advice...not a virus etc as network fully protected...this is only site have problem with.

Banner load on BB forum only. Message that additional application not loading.

It started last night, after midnight. At first I thought all I could get was the top of the page. It takes about a minute for the rest of it to appear.

site very slow and acting strange...once on site, 3 Orangeman banners across page and then click for forums...10 seconds for forums to pop up...select for example basketball...back to orangemen banners...10 seconds goes to list of basketball posts and then select...and repeat above...just started this early AM...any advice...not a virus etc as network fully protected...this is only site have problem with.

Football board isn't it loading at all.

Takes about a minute for a post to load - the title load, then the page just cranks for a minute or so before loading.

Posted to other thread but probably should have here:

Seems like it gets held up while trying to load the countdown applet.

Coincidentally, the counter isn't working for me.

Also coincidentally, the forums without the counters appear to be working fine.

Maybe time to get a fix for the counter prog?

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

GREAT catch. Just tried every forum from the main page, and the ones with a countdown clock were the ones that took long to load. Buffer issues?