Can't have a repeat of October 1, 1998 | Syracusefan.com

Can't have a repeat of October 1, 1998

gilardino

Starter
Coming off two big wins at Michigan and home vs. Rutgers, we came into NC State on a Thursday night and lost at NC State 38-17. Need a different outcome tonight

still remember. that was a huge kick in the nutz type game. nit state seems to do that to us.

Coming off two big wins at Michigan and home vs. Rutgers, we came into NC State on a Thursday night and lost at NC State 38-17. Need a different outcome tonight

Probably the reason I feel uneasy about tonite... Its stuck in my subconscious...

Was that the game we were without Will Allen and McNabb played like crap cause he kept throwing up and was “sick”?

Ah yes, the last time the Dallas cowboys were relevant:cool:
hhhahha, not in 1997, ended up 6-10, which led to the firing of Barry Switzer. The following year was 98 and won the NFC east and bowed out to the Cardinals in the playoffs.

Was that the game we were without Will Allen and McNabb played like crap cause he kept throwing up and was “sick”?

It was the game where there were thousands of "Go Pack" signs in the crowd, with prominent Carrier branding on them.

We tried to feature the passing game on national TV against a team that had just intercepted Florida State about 13 times in the same venue.

It was straight from the last thing they'll expect files.

No, it was the ncst game you referenced that I was talking about. No Allen, Tory holt lit us up and dmac threw up a few times.

That was also when McNabb was freaking out at the D every time they got lit up. One of the few times he acted inappropriately as a player.

Torry Holt with one of the great college WR performances I’ve ever seen.

No, it was the ncst game you referenced that I was talking about. No Allen, Tory holt lit us up and dmac threw up a few times.

I’m ready for a rematch!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom