Can't overstate importance of next two games | Syracusefan.com

Can't overstate importance of next two games

Eric15

Living Legend
Saturday vs. #16 Virginia Tech. Monday night vs. #13 Virginia. Both teams are very good, and both teams are very beatable.

As of today, our resume really really sucks. We have zero Quad 1 or Quad 2 wins. That can all change in a span of a few days.

It feels like this has to be a split at worst, or else this season is really in some trouble. Win both and we are right back into the swing of things and probably safely in most mock brackets.

maybe VT. UVA is a no chance in hell game.

maybe VT. UVA is a no chance in hell game.
Disagree. Both teams are beatable. I think VT may actually be the better team this year and space the court well. Cone and Cattor (sp) can hit from the outside.

Saturday vs. #16 Virginia Tech. Monday night vs. #13 Virginia. Both teams are very good, and both teams are very beatable.

As of today, our resume really really sucks. We have zero Quad 1 or Quad 2 wins. That can all change in a span of a few days.

It feels like this has to be a split at worst, or else this season is really in some trouble. Win both and we are right back into the swing of things and probably safely in most mock brackets.
I think Virginia is much better than Virginia Tech. Both KenPom and BPI numbers indicate Va Tech is closer to us than Virginia. Tech is good but beatable. Bennett finally has UVA rounding into elite form once again. Argh.

Depends on which Syracuse team shows up.
Maybe it will be the one with the conference's top defensive guard getting a lot of time running the point.

One thing...they'd better not put up bad shots against UVA...a team that almost never takes a bad shot.

Sure we can!! I'll go first:

IF we don't win at least one of these next 2 games, then the program will fold.
JB will collapse on the court at the end of the second game, and we'll find out that Mookie Jones was secretly named HCIW.

Also, somehow this triggers a series of events that leads to Thanos getting control of all of the Infinity Stones, only in this timeline he snaps his fingers and ALL life everywhere ends.

Did I overstate it, just a tad? :p

If Kadary gets his minutes and we give the ball a lot to Quincy on offense I feel confident we'll beat VT. Won't think too much about the Virginia game until after Saturday
The team needs to play with confidence and swagger but also focused hard on every possession. We need a win tomorrow.

Sure we can!! I'll go first:

IF we don't win at least one of these next 2 games, then the program will fold.
JB will collapse on the court at the end of the second game, and we'll find out that Mookie Jones was secretly named HCIW.

Also, somehow this triggers a series of events that leads to Thanos getting control of all of the Infinity Stones, only in this timeline he snaps his fingers and ALL life everywhere ends.

Did I overstate it, just a tad? :p
What a dumb post. There is no way that Mookie Jones was named coach in waiiting

I'll try...

The fate of the free world, possibly humanity itself, relies on the outcome of these next two games!

That first Pitt game is tough to stomach, but then I remember how insanely close we came to losing to Bryant and Buffalo, so I figure it's a wash.

Yep this team is so up and down, if we play like today we're a solid top 25 team. Other times we look like an NIT team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom