Can't recall seeing a UNC team this bad in a long time. | Syracusefan.com

Can't recall seeing a UNC team this bad in a long time.

Deano

All American
They are just horrid. Outside of McAdoo and Paige they really don't have much. TO's and TO's and very impatient on the offense end. I'm glad I'm not a UNC fan gonna be a long season.

Yup. Worst I've seen in over 35 years. Even Matty D's teams didn't look this bad.

They lost 20 some games 12 or so years ago. There had to be games this bad (and it was bad).

2 thoughts on this:
1) McAdoo looks completely overwhelmed
2) Enjoyed Vitale excusing Williams because "they don't have much talent". Oh...ok...if only you could recruit players every year to gain better talent

They can't take a punch, they have no heart.

Their first possession of the game was one of the best first possessions an opponent has had against us in a long time. They followed that up with some good ball movement on the next few possessions, and had a nice lead. Then we came back, passed them and they just gave up. No fighting for rebounds, bad ball movement, not much running. The lead was 12 at the half, and they never even got it under 10. How many games can you remember where the opponent never even made a run at us?

No heart. That team is broken.

Don't care. Keep winning. The ACC could be the MAC for all I care, as long as we get the #1 in the East I don't care how we get there.

Yup. Worst I've seen in over 35 years. Even Matty D's teams didn't look this bad.

I disagree. Those Doherty teams were awful.

From a one game perspective UNC is the worst team we have played all year - they were horrible in every aspect - it's a toss up at what they are worse at - rebounding or 3 point shooting - scratch that - protecting the ball - how many TO's did they have

Before this becomes a pile up thread...as NKR noted..
They beat Michigan State and Louisville and Kentucky. They aren't THAT bad.

Before this becomes a pile up thread...as NKR noted..
They beat Michigan State and Louisville and Kentucky. They aren't THAT bad.
What's that say about MSU, ville, and shitucky?

I was saying the same thing throughout the game. That was a bad bad bad team. Can't shoot to save their lives, got out hustled and beat up on the glass, careless with the ball, and the only one who gave a was poor Ole Roy. If i'm a UNC fan i'm not happy about that performance, or even the way that team was built. And no PJ Hairston wouldn't have made that much of a difference.

MSU just beat Ohio State. I guess everyone sucks?

What do you think?

I can agree with that. Honestly the only good teams this year are Cuse and Zona.

Ohio St and Michigan St are a level below the rest of cbb is watered down to boredom

Put Ennis on that team and give them Jimmy B and you are talking final 4 material

Boy, sure hope we win every game then.

Funny that going into the season everyone was saying this would be a amazing season of cbb due to all the great frosh.

Funny that going into the season everyone was saying this would be a amazing season of cbb due to all the great frosh.
image.jpg

i said before i will be extremely disappointed if we have more then 3 league losses. the ACC is BAD

i said before i will be extremely disappointed if we have more then 3 league losses. the ACC is BAD
Maybe we should start playing B1G teams instead of these church league teams. They are all really awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom