Can't Wait for Clemson Weekend | Syracusefan.com

Can't Wait for Clemson Weekend

javadoc

All American
Haven't been back to the homeland for several years.

This will be my son's second college football game. We went to LSU a couple years ago. (That hit by Dungey on the first series was 100% clean - freak accident that the defender's helmet fell off!)

Please please let College Gameday be there, for my kid. Let him enjoy that atmosphere.

We'll bring a football. Play catch with us if you can.

I sense an air of destiny. I had 81,000 Delta frequent flyer miles. It cost 80,000 to get our tickets.

Whomever is handling the logistics, let me know. I will help "significantly" with the beer supplies.

Haven't been back to the homeland for several years.

This will be my son's second college football game. We went to LSU a couple years ago. (That hit by Dungey on the first series was 100% clean - freak accident that the defender's helmet fell off!)

Please please let College Gameday be there, for my kid. Let him enjoy that atmosphere.

We'll bring a football. Play catch with us if you can.

I sense an air of destiny. I had 81,000 Delta frequent flyer miles. It cost 80,000 to get our tickets.

Whomever is handling the logistics, let me know. I will help "significantly" with the beer supplies.

As long as we neither us or Clemson loses our first two games, we are a LOCK for gameday.

Looking forward to it as well, first game as a Season Ticket Holder!

Are there any pre parties Friday night or is everyones plan to just get drunk near Marshall Street

Looking forward to it as well, first game as a Season Ticket Holder!

Are there any pre parties Friday night or is everyones plan to just get drunk near Marshall Street

Your options will be extremely limited up there

My guess is 'Cuse tries to organize what they did last year with a downtown block party. They will have many more people in the city this go around

I’m going to the scrimmage on Saturday that’s what I’m looking forward to . We had 5 starters not play on O I’m hoping to see them play on Saturday.

Good luck & no injuries.

Will this Clemson game be the first time we were on a Saturday night nationally televised network game (CBS, ABC, etc.) since 1999 Michigan which was on CBS?

I have to try to get home for this game. Not sure why I wouldn't try to go to it. Anyone have a clue how many tickets are left? Not sure how to even know. Might peruse tickpick or stubhub. I don't care if I have to sit in the nose bleeds (which really arent bad in the dome).

Will this Clemson game be the first time we were on a Saturday night nationally televised network game (CBS, ABC, etc.) since 1999 Michigan which was on CBS?

I can’t recall one.

That was also a week 3 game so it’s a nice 20 year anniversary.

This time, in today’s rules, the safety wouldn’t be a safety.

I have to try to get home for this game. Not sure why I wouldn't try to go to it. Anyone have a clue how many tickets are left? Not sure how to even know. Might peruse tickpick or stubhub. I don't care if I have to sit in the nose bleeds (which really arent bad in the dome).
The game sold out last month. You might want to try stubhub.

Looks like we got tickets around 75$

Can get three game packs for 100 or seasons for 125 if you have interest in going to more than one. I set out for 3 game pack and ended up with 4 season tickets. Clemson game will, as the kids say, "be lit".

Too good of a team and too much of a bargain to not try and make it despite the 10 hour round trip. We need to support this coaching staff and keep them around.

Does Fox count? I think at USC in 2011 was on Fox, and I know it was a night game.

Can get three game packs for 100 or seasons for 125 if you have interest in going to more than one. I set out for 3 game pack and ended up with 4 season tickets. Clemson game will, as the kids say, "be lit".

Too good of a team and too much of a bargain to not try and make it despite the 10 hour round trip. We need to support this coaching staff and keep them around.
Wow, seasons for 125? Righteous.

I think Notre Dame was ABC but that was at Met Life...

First home night game on network television since then, I'm pretty sure.

Here’s what I don’t get that someone asked me about and I don’t know the answer. Maybe I’m missing something. Individual tix are sold out so unless you buy seasons, you have to go to stubhub or something. Well Ticketmaster has a resale capability also and it is accessible through the SU site also.

If you look at the Clemson game there for resale tickets, there’s not just a lot of tix for sale but there are huge chunks available. Look at the map below which is section 302 and 303. Section 303 has a large chunk of over 200 tickets available. There’s no way a bunch of people bought those seats individually and everyone just happened to put them on sale. Did someone buy all those seats with the intention of making a hefty profit? Did an organization do it? Has Ticketmaster gone into the scalping business? That map makes zero sense.

46EACAC8-727A-47F1-9BA7-A9C3FEB1A53C.png

stubhub is the same. hundreds of chunks of tickets for sale. and those are not the cheap ticket sections. same seats are on both sites. some kind of game is going on.. did SU sell them to someone cheap so they could resell them. did someone but multi game packs that didnt include the clemson game so this is how to dump inventory that cant be in a season package?

if you were to buy a 3 game pack in a section and not include the clemson game that would drive up value in that game since it cant be in a season package ? but its a huge outlay of cash to buy this many even with demand pretty high.

Here’s what I don’t get that someone asked me about and I don’t know the answer. Maybe I’m missing something. Individual tix are sold out so unless you buy seasons, you have to go to stubhub or something. Well Ticketmaster has a resale capability also and it is accessible through the SU site also.

If you look at the Clemson game there for resale tickets, there’s not just a lot of tix for sale but there are huge chunks available. Look at the map below which is section 302 and 303. Section 303 has a large chunk of over 200 tickets available. There’s no way a bunch of people bought those seats individually and everyone just happened to put them on sale. Did someone buy all those seats with the intention of making a hefty profit? Did an organization do it? Has Ticketmaster gone into the scalping business? That map makes zero sense.

View attachment 168714

It’s a combination of two things generally. Usually it’s ticketbrokers that bought large chunks of tickets. Also, Ticketmaster I have heard gobbles up tickets from events they think will sell out to turn and sell them themselves.

That way it cuts out the middle man scalper and they can control the pricing etc

It’s a combination of two things generally. Usually it’s ticketbrokers that bought large chunks of tickets. Also, Ticketmaster I have heard gobbles up tickets from events they think will sell out to turn and sell them themselves.

That way it cuts out the middle man scalper and they can control the pricing etc

So you’re saying Ticketmaster is in the scalping business and scamming tickets from SU who would like their fans to have them.