Capital Region Bowl Game Watch Party | Syracusefan.com

Capital Region Bowl Game Watch Party

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
I have the afternoon off on Thursday, so I am thinking of getting some people together to watch the bowl game at a local sports bar. I live in Clifton Park so I’ll probably look somewhere in that area.

We have any posters who are down? Respond here or send me a PM!

I live 20 minutes from Clifton Park. This would be great since I can't go see it live. I'll bring one or two from my family, maybe a friend or two as well. Whatever place you pick, I'll be there.

I have the afternoon off on Thursday, so I am thinking of getting some people together to watch the bowl game at a local sports bar. I live in Clifton Park so I’ll probably look somewhere in that area.

I’m in Ballston Lake (the next town over for those reading who aren’t familiar) and am already going to the game.

Cool idea though, you guys should go to Buffalo Wild Wings in CP that would be a good spot. I’d definitely be down for a future road game party next season.

I’m an hour from Clifton park but drive to Albany “area” and Clifton park all the time. Keep us updated on where you’re going. Not sure I can swing it, might have to catch it at home but would like to try to make it.

If I wasn’t going to be in the Bronx, I would be there with you. Have fun and let’s get a win!!

cliftonparksufan

The alumni association tends to do game watches at Juniors (on Madison). Not sure if they are doing anything Thursday.

I’ll be at BWW in Clifton Park for the game on Thursday. Comment if you’re in!

Hey Jack I was planning on meeting you guys out today but my kids basketball tournament game got moved up to 230 so I’m out. Go orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom