Captain Morgan | Syracusefan.com

Captain Morgan

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
1-1 on the day! He has shown me all he has too in order to get the start next week. Let’s all join Captain Morgan as we rally to beat pitt on his flagship and sail to a bowl game!

Here I was thinking that was your drink of choice to forget today, I was going to mention going with something much much stronger!

I’m over here with non alcoholic Heinekens and potato chips, feeling the hurt on an entirely different level. May spin around in circles a few times though, idk.

Yeah, I don’t think we can possibly win next week with Shrader. He did nothing but throw it in the dirt all day. His rushing touchdown looked like it was in slow-mo because nobody on NC State particularly cared at that point.

We have absolutely no chance to win with GS at QB, so why not exactly?

It doesn't matter who is QB, we will have no passing game. What does it matter if it is 150 yards or 50 yards?

If Morgan is in the D can key on Tucker as there is zero threat of a QB run. Additionally Morgan will not avoid the sacks that Shrader does. So you really want to trade more sacks, a less effective Tucker, and no QB runs all for 100 more yards passing? And that is assuming Morgan doesn't have a Louisville like performance and that our WRs actually catch the ball.

Our best chance at scoring is breaking long runs. Our best chance of winning is a low scoring game which can't happen when the D can't make a stop and STs suck.

This team is complexity broken, way more than just the QB. I don't doubt Dino starts the year as HC next season but hopefully the new AD picks a good replacement next December.

It doesn't matter who is QB, we will have no passing game. What does it matter if it is 150 yards or 50 yards?

If Morgan is in the D can key on Tucker as there is zero threat of a QB run. Additionally Morgan will not avoid the sacks that Shrader does. So you really want to trade more sacks, a less effective Tucker, and no QB runs all for 100 more yards passing? And that is assuming Morgan doesn't have a Louisville like performance and that our WRs actually catch the ball.

Our best chance at scoring is breaking long runs. Our best chance of winning is a low scoring game which can't happen when the D can't make a stop and STs suck.

This team is complexity broken, way more than just the QB. I don't doubt Dino starts the year as HC next season but hopefully the new AD picks a good replacement next December.

Morgan can roll out and hit a wide open Cooper I’m sure of it.

Being able to move the football down the field can open the running game because the defense can’t stack the box anymore. GS doesn’t even give the defense the slightest bit of concern he can beat them over the top, if Jacobian can present that the running game won’t be effected. We haven’t seen Jacobian on the field since last year, who knows how much he’s progressed? definitely not Dino considering it was blatantly obvious GS was better than Tommy and he still trotted Tommy out to start the season.

Being able to move the football down the field can open the running game because the defense can’t stack the box anymore. GS doesn’t even give the defense the slightest bit of concern he can beat them over the top, if Jacobian can present that the running game won’t be effected. We haven’t seen Jacobian on the field since last year, who knows how much he’s progressed? definitely not Dino considering it was blatantly obvious GS was better than Tommy and he still trotted Tommy out to start the season.
THAT WON'T HAPPEN

In what world do you think a passing game emerges? Did it exist when Tommy was playing? We couldn't pass vs Ohio. It is a nice theory but it is not reality.

THAT WON'T HAPPEN

In what world do you think a passing game emerges? Did it exist when Tommy was playing? We couldn't pass vs Ohio. It is a nice theory but it is not reality.
In a world where we have a competent QB.. TD had a golden arm with zero intangibles and his accuracy down the field was below average. GS has a noodle arm with zero accuracy. If Jacobian can hit on some deep balls IT WILL HAPPEN.

What we have 18ish WRs on the roster and no real number 1 and a shaky “2” level WR
The rest are meh at best
But yeah let’s start a less athletic QB, I’m sure that will be great and he won’t get sacked 8 times

Man it
You’re right clown is too strong, he’s just a god awful football coach… He’d be better off as a clown however, he should think about it after we can him.
Man it really was all dungy & Lewis wasn’t it ? Lol

What we have 18ish WRs on the roster and no real number 1 and a shaky “2” level WR
The rest are meh at best
But yeah let’s start a less athletic QB, I’m sure that will be great and he won’t get sacked 8 times
Because what we’re doing now is going so well? 20 points the last 2 games with about 400 yards of combined offense. GS doesn’t beat pitt, why not try something else.

In a world where we have a competent QB.. TD had a golden arm with zero intangibles and his accuracy down the field was below average. GS has a noodle arm with zero accuracy. If Jacobian can hit on some deep balls IT WILL HAPPEN.
Read your first sentence and how can you not laugh? Where is this competent QB coming from? Then read your last sentence and try not to laugh. Sure IF (that is the key word which isn't realistic).

Man it

Man it really was all dungy & Lewis wasn’t it ? Lol
2018 we were the fighting Dungey’s, now we’re seeing who Dino has been all along, a Mac coach.

Read your first sentence and how can you not laugh? Where is this competent QB coming from? Then read your last sentence and try not to laugh. Sure IF (that is the key word which isn't realistic).
It doesn’t get ANY less incompetent than Garrett. 8/20 average 3 yards a pass. If you think Jacobian Morgan can’t be better than that, you’re out of your mind. I was around varsity kids last week with better arm talent than GS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom