Carey, Autry & Griff headed to Greece | Syracusefan.com

Carey, Autry & Griff headed to Greece

Terrific -- what Carey needs most of all is the opportunity to get game experience / as much playing time as possible under his belt playing PG. Between this and the tour of Italy, sounds like a summer well spent.

Last edited:
Terrific -- what Carey needs most of all is the opportunity to get game experience / as much playing time as possible under his belt playing PG. Between this and the tour of Italy, sounds like a summer well spent.

Couldn't agree more, and couldn't pick a better year to have it happen from the PG position. JC will be playing in Greece in June, with both coaches there to analyze and break down his game. They then can come back and work on any issues they saw which they feel need to be addressed, then, head back to Europe in August to do it again with the whole team. Come back again, break down what they saw, and have him and the rest of the team work on those things until practice begins in October. The kid is a hard worker by all acounts so this really should pay some significant dividends.

Couldn't ask for too much more. Great opportunity. And not just from a basketball standpoint.

Carey going to Greece with Red & Griff gives me more confidence that he'll be a contributer this season. They wouldn't bring him if they didn't think he was in the running to be a starter.

What other recent players have played overseas? I can't remember.

Carey going to Greece with Red & Griff gives me more confidence that he'll be a contributer this season. They wouldn't bring him if they didn't think he was in the running to be a starter.

Contributor?

He’s getting the keys to the car.

Off the top of my head Triche, Rak, Gbinije. Wanna say Scoop too

the ghost of 2018 whispers
"just.
don't.
get.
hurt."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics