Carmelo having a stellar game | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo having a stellar game

RF2044

Living Legend
I don't watch a ton of Knicks games, but this is the bet performance I've seen since he got traded to NY.

Very impressive game today.

8 seconds left in OT. NY 100 Chi 99. Melo with 43

Knicks win. Melo's stats:
16-31 FG
4-5 3pt
7-9 FT
7 reb 2 off

Melo was amazing today. Just incredible. So was Chandler with the defense and keeping the ball alive (twice on the last possession before Melo hit the 3) and Shumpert was all over Rose.

Melo was amazing today. Just incredible. So was Chandler with the defense and keeping the ball alive (twice on the last possession before Melo hit the 3) and Shumpert was all over Rose.
Shumpert looked like the DPOY today

BTW whoever gets NYK the first round is gonna be one pissed team.

I don't normally catch any NBA, but I was channel surfing and decided to stop and watch around the end of the first corner. End of regulation and overtime, especially clutch.

Yeah, Chicago is probably gonna be the 1, but I guess Miami still has a shot to pass them. As a Knick fan, I think we'd probably lose either way, but I would rather play Chicago than Miami.

If only the Knicks had Dwight Howard as a Max contract guy rather than Amare. I've said it before that the Knicks will never win it with Dolan as the owner - have to give them credit this year with the pickups of Shumpert, Lin and Chandler.

If only the Knicks had Dwight Howard as a Max contract guy rather than Amare. I've said it before that the Knicks will never win it with Dolan as the owner - have to give them credit this year with the pickups of Shumpert, Lin and Chandler.
I dont know man, they're getting close. #1 defense in the league since Woodson took over (they were top 1/3 in defense before so they were still pretty good). When you have the number one defense and some serious scorers, you have a shot. It might not be this year but they are on an upward trajectory.

Call me crazy but I'd trade Linsanity for Flynnsanity and see what he can do with Melo Smith and Stat (when healthy)

Call me crazy but I'd trade Linsanity for Flynnsanity and see what he can do with Melo Smith and Stat (when healthy)
Isn't Lin a FA after this year?

Good to see Jonny getting some PT in Portland though, Houston and Minnesota were just awful situations for him

This was Melo 2day...
images

You are crazy.

Lin is a FA, but the Knicks will be able to keep him. The fact that they are so good defensively (and they were pretty good before D'antoni left also) is amazing, considering where they have come from. Chandler and Shumpert are great defeensively.

I really wish they could get rid of stat but its not happening, hopefully novak and jeffries ome back

Stat was really playing much better before he got hurt. But the fit isn't great.

Just saying I'd rather have Flynn as backup pg than Lin or Davis

Just saying I'd rather have Flynn as backup pg than Lin or Davis

I think thats crazy. Lin is going to be the Knicks starting PG whenever he is healthy.

I turned off the game with 4 1/2 minutes left and the Knicks down by 10. I thought it was all but over and I had an appointment to get to. Now here it is 6 hrs later; time to turn on ESPN to see how it went down. Go Melo. Just need everyone healthy and one more piece to the puzzle.

I turned off the game with 4 1/2 minutes left and the Knicks down by 10. I thought it was all but over and I had an appointment to get to. Now here it is 6 hrs later; time to turn on ESPN to see how it went down. Go Melo. Just need everyone healthy and one more piece to the puzzle.
Amare could come back later this week and if we somehow get past the first round we could be getting Lin back.

Melo just proved again why he is someone you'd rather have on your team than Lebron. He just makes it happen when it counts the most. Guy is just so clutch and makes others better, rather than being a selfish like Lebron.

Amare could come back later this week and if we somehow get past the first round we could be getting Lin back.

I gotta be honest on Amare, I am not sure we are getting him back, or if we do, it's at way less than 100%. Kinda like last year.

Melo just proved again why he is someone you'd rather have on your team than Lebron. He just makes it happen when it counts the most. Guy is just so clutch and makes others better, rather than being a selfish like Lebron.

hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom