Carmelo interview on CBS This Morning | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo interview on CBS This Morning

I hope when he is done with playing, if he wants to get into coaching, the next coach really thinks about putting him on staff. We could get the "Penny Hardaway" push and he can relate and really educate these kids coming up and build relationships with them that really no other SU former player could do. I'm not saying he needs to be our X and O guy but he could be a hell of a recruiter and great "glue" assistant.

I hope when he is done with playing, if he wants to get into coaching, the next coach really thinks about putting him on staff. We could get the "Penny Hardaway" push and he can relate and really educate these kids coming up and build relationships with them that really no other SU former player could do. I'm not saying he needs to be our X and O guy but he could be a hell of a recruiter and great "glue" assistant.
I see Melo going the acting/entertainment route.

I don't disagree, but he would need a degree to be on the staff as an assistant

i cant see melo living in syracuse.

I don't disagree, but he would need a degree to be on the staff as an assistant
I could have sworn he earned his degree. After a quick Google search, all I could find was a quote on something called Sutori.

Did you know?
Even though Carmelo Anthony left Syracuse early to join the NBA, he eventually earned his degree. He made a promise to his mother that he would get a college degree and he stuck with that promise. At the end of the day, basketball doesn't last forever, but a degree will.

I could have sworn he earned his degree. After a quick Google search, all I could find was a quote on something called Sutori.

Did you know?
Even though Carmelo Anthony left Syracuse early to join the NBA, he eventually earned his degree. He made a promise to his mother that he would get a college degree and he stuck with that promise. At the end of the day, basketball doesn't last forever, but a degree will.
Didn't Devo just finally get his degree? And he was on staff previously (I thought).

Good interview, thanks for sharing. Glad to have him as an ambassador for Cuse.

Hope everyone noticed his orange shoes. Subliminal messaging!

How about this link?
Still not available as prescribed by the original "uploader".. Surprising since I normally don't have any problems with YouTube. Thanks for trying.

Ain’t happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom