Carmelo remains the greatest freshman in college basketball history | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo remains the greatest freshman in college basketball history

Also, Zion not winning a title and Melo winning a title is not a good argument as to why one is better than the other.

Because Melo was bailed out big time by Edelin/Pace/McNeil against Oklahoma State. It's a team game.

There’s a reason Melo didn’t win player of the year and it was all political, but I’m not surprised at all you of all posters would go there.

I'm not surprised you of all posters would cite a conspiracy theory.

Also, Zion not winning a title and Melo winning a title is not a good argument as to why one is better than the other.

Because Melo was bailed out big time by Edelin/Pace/McNeil against Oklahoma State. It's a team game.
Or more importantly JB realized he couldn’t play 40 minutes of zone to win.

I’d kill for that JB to come back.

So the national player of the year and the FF MOP is not the best freshman? Please explain your logic.
Don’t mind if I do. The 2 biggest obstacles for AD and UK were UNC and Syracuse. UNC lost Kendall Marshall to a fractured wrist and Syracuse lost Fab Melo. So most important player to run the unc offense and center of the zone and big east defensive player the year. The sea parted for them. The KU team they beat was garbage. Where as melo best 2 number 1 seeds and the best 2 seed in the tournament. Also AD had Terrance Jones and MCG on his team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom