Carmelo's artistic homage to Carmelo | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo's artistic homage to Carmelo

I once dated a girl and after our last break-up, which lasted about 2 yrs., I was trying to decide if we could maybe rekindle & get back together. She was possibly the most self-centered, "me, me, me" young lady I'd ever known.
When I walked into her apt, she had about 3-4 BIG, model/headshot pics of herself throughout the place.
Now, I can't imagine why anyone would even have one "portrait" like Melo does, just a little too garish for my taste.
But upon seeing those pics of her, I hightailed outta there, and never looked back.
Not one for the self-aggrandizing photo on the wall...JMHO.

Most of my friends consider me the most cocky person on the planet, and I wouldn't hang a picture of myself like that in a million years. To each his own I guess.

Without his ego, he probably never gets to where he is. Sure, it looks silly to most of us, but most of us aren't in the top 0.00001% in the world at our craft.

I'm guessing more than a few celebrities have something similar displayed in their homes.

Reminds me of this

Thats.bmp

Wow, if the picture wasn't so horrible maybe I could support this more.

Seriously? Fi.re.place.Cen.ter.piece? cool painting though

why couldn't this had been Lebron...

Seriously? Fi.re.place.Cen.ter.piece? cool painting though

why couldn't this had been Lebron...
Just imagine this was Lebron. Haha, the media wouldve have gone offfffff.

On the A-Rod/Centaur pictures. Probably the funniest thing I have ever heard and I cant get mad because its so awesome.

After looking at this again...Melo should feel lucky that he flies under the national radar on stuff like this. I bet this would be reported on ESPN if it were Lebron.

Without his ego, he probably never gets to where he is. Sure, it looks silly to most of us, but most of us aren't in the top 0.00001% in the world at our craft.
Definitely. Melo lives in a world much different than most of us (or maybe all of us not named Tristan). In his world that painting is acceptable. In fact, I think the artist did a great job.