cased out Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

cased out Wake Forest

stuckinbig11

All American
Actually, I rode past Wake Forest today on I-40 when going to Winston Salem with my two granddaughters (11 and 14) for their AAU bball tournaments (in different age groups). It was a bit more than 2.5 hours from Asheville, which is 45 minutes more than the drive I took from my previous home in Brockport to the Dome. My son and I decided that we would take the trip again for an SU-WF bball game if the schedule works out for it. As a prof at UNC-Asheville and their Faculty Athletic Rep, he is an avid UNCA fan, but when watching the first two SU games in the NCAA tournament with me at my house, the SU fandom that he grew up with returned. Now I need to find out how to get tickets in the SU block.

Actually, I rode past Wake Forest today on I-40 when going to Winston Salem with my two granddaughters (11 and 14) for their AAU bball tournaments (in different age groups). It was a bit more than 2.5 hours from Asheville, which is 45 minutes more than the drive I took from my previous home in Brockport to the Dome. My son and I decided that we would take the trip again for an SU-WF bball game if the schedule works out for it. As a prof at UNC-Asheville and their Faculty Athletic Rep, he is an avid UNCA fan, but when watching the first two SU games in the NCAA tournament with me at my house, the SU fandom that he grew up with returned. Now I need to find out how to get tickets in the SU block.
There are usually plenty of tickets available to the Wake games. Easy to find on craiglist.

I've always purchased tickets directly from WFU's athletics site. Plenty of Orange in the crowd every year.

It’s easy and cheap to get tickets at Wake. It’s a nice little area and the WF folks are generally pretty good but some of the older crowd can get cranky when half the crowd is in Orange and is shall we say, vocal.

You've got a ton of options...

Wake games never sell out. NCST & Duke are are easy FB tix to get as well and only add another 30-45 mins to your drive. Schedule hasn't worked out to attend a UNC game yet. You are closest to Clemson, but that ticket takes a bit more planning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom