Class of 2017 - CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo

CuseLegacy

Aapri Washington‏@Aapri_8 41m
GOD IS GOOD I AM BLESSED TO RECIEVE MY SECOND OFFER FROM SYRACUSE @SyracuseRecruit

Syracuse has offered 2017 Huntersville (NC) SouthLake Christian CB Aapri Washington

Same School as 2016 RB Robert Washington...they are first cousins.

Last edited:
i liked his film as a wr a lot more. it will depend on how much size he can put on, but he could be a pretty dynamic slot receiver.

Boston College offered today. Seems they are following the staff around NC.

Boston College offered today. Seems they are following the staff around NC.

I saw that Aapri will be making his 3rd trip to BC during the season. The first time he visited both he and Robert visited (same weekend we had Clemson at home). Al Washington is on him, who is Addazzio's ace recruiter. I believe it is Robert's Mother that lives in CT, which was a big advantage we seemed to have going for us. I could definitely see BC as being a factor for both of them.

I saw that Aapri will be making his 3rd trip to BC during the season. The first time he visited both he and Robert visited (same weekend we had Clemson at home). Al Washington is on him, who is Addazzio's ace recruiter. I believe it is Robert's Mother that lives in CT, which was a big advantage we seemed to have going for us. I could definitely see BC as being a factor for both of them.
not if we consistently beat BC ;)

Close
BztOL2_CQAEk_Io.jpg:large

Will Eason and Aaapari Washington

Addazzio will be gone before 2017... Just have to hope Muschamp gets canned sooner rather than later so that it shakes up the coaching circles. Would see Mullen taking that job unless Mississippi State wins a National Title. Either way though, lot of big jobs could be opening up soon and with the job Addazzio has done at Temple and now BC, I'd be shocked if he's there for more than a year or two more.

Orangepace said:
Addazzio will be gone before 2017... Just have to hope Muschamp gets canned sooner rather than later so that it shakes up the coaching circles. Would see Mullen taking that job unless Mississippi State wins a National Title. Either way though, lot of big jobs could be opening up soon and with the job Addazzio has done at Temple and now BC, I'd be shocked if he's there for more than a year or two more.

Addazio isn't going anywhere.

Bull$h*t.
why on earth do you think Addazio is some hot coaching commodity? That is nuts.

The job he did at Temple? You mean taking over for Golden, who truly resurrected the program, and coasting on his talent the first year to the tune of 9-4 in the MAC before crashing the next year at 4-7 in a putrid Big East? He then bolted to BC where they are a middling 11-8, (5-5 in conference) over the past two years. Even the big USC win is starting to look less impressive.

Addazio is 55 and has been a head coach for 4 years now. He has done absolutely nothing to show that he is some up and coming elite school coaching prospect. UF fans would absolutely revolt if (when?) Muschamp is fired and Addazio is brought in. He wouldn't crack their top 5 candidates for the position.

why on earth do you think Addazio is some hot coaching commodity? That is nuts.

The job he did at Temple? You mean taking over for Golden, who truly resurrected the program, and coasting on his talent the first year to the tune of 9-4 in the MAC before crashing the next year at 4-7 in a putrid Big East? He then bolted to BC where they are a middling 11-8, (5-5 in conference) over the past two years. Even the big USC win is starting to look less impressive.

Addazio is 55 and has been a head coach for 4 years now. He has done absolutely nothing to show that he is some up and coming elite school coaching prospect. UF fans would absolutely revolt if (when?) Muschamp is fired and Addazio is brought in. He wouldn't crack their top 5 candidates for the position.

Plus he had his shot at UF and it didn't go well .. he would never ever be considered for a head coaching gig there.

Plus he had his shot at UF and it didn't go well .. he would never ever be considered for a head coaching gig there.
a gator alum friend of mine absolutely hated addazio when he was there. Blamed him for everything.

a gator alum friend of mine absolutely hated addazio when he was there. Blamed him for everything.

I know many alums who swear he would never be hired there again. A lot of them were not big fans of Charlie Strong from his days there either ... a very crazy fan base for sure.

I know many alums who swear he would never be hired there again. A lot of them were not big fans of Charlie Strong from his days there either ... a very crazy fan base for sure.

How do you not like charlie strong?