Class of 2023 - CB Avery Powell (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB Avery Powell (NJ) Offered

I've seen some listings of 5-9.

Was supposed to have been a done deal to Nebraska this summer. Wonder what happened.

This is one of those strange recruiting paths. He took an OV to Syracuse 12/21. But also took an OV to Nebraska in 6/21 where he was being recruited by Coach Fisher. He ended up committing/signing to Holy Cross in February of 2022 but he doesn't appear to have ever played for Holy Cross.

In August 2022 he reclassified to 2023 and attended East Coast Prep for 2022.

Last edited:
I see a distinct lack of an S in that edit
Here's the entire pic:

1679871837399.png

I see a distinct lack of an S in that edit
That is an old edit from 2020. After he reclassified and went the prep route his offers have been Delaware St, Norfok St, WCU, Albany, Sacred Heart.

Last edited:
That is an old edit from 2020. After he reclassified and went the prep route his offers have been Delaware St, Norfok St, WCU, Albany, Sacred Heart.
His talent is shown by his first list. The second list is indicative of his situation.
now that his situation is cleared up, I suspect he gets some more re-offers, but this late in the game, not all of those teams have room for a CB

OFFERED> AVERY POWELL ST PETERS PREP, JERSEY CITY, NJ
# 29 5' 11" 177 CB/WR BY WAY OF VARIOUS SITUATIONS
9858250.jpg

FFAiJ9oXoAQ2cj2

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
EXC TACKLING SKILLS
MANY PBU'S
HITS VERY HARD

GREAT OFFER

Luckily he didn’t have more school choices before, he would have needed to shrink himself to fit them all in the pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom