CB Cam Jonas transferring to Florida A&M | Syracusefan.com

CB Cam Jonas transferring to Florida A&M

From what I saw, he lacks the foot speed to play safety for us and is a little too small to play LB. Classic 'tweener, another victim of the change in defensive scheme.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

I thought he was hurt this year. I didn't realize he was available.

I thought he was unavailable. If true, not a surprise at all.

He got passed on the depth chart by a couple players. He's the perfect type of recruit that Syracuse needs to take chances on. Had a knee injury out of HS. Scared off some competition. Wish him the best. Wouldn't surprise me to see him back in FL.

I was always excited by his potential but he got jumped pretty early on by Carter. I think it was game 3 Carter passed him on the depth chart. I naturally assumed he was banged up but Carter is pretty good.

Heck Coley is gonna have to fight his way back on the field now to.

Who had the upset instagram mother? Was it Jonas, or Neil Nunn?

This opens up a schollie... The other's in portal don't.. They would have been in the exempt group (hackett, Pierre etc...)... Need to trade up here...

This opens up a schollie... The other's in portal don't.. They would have been in the exempt group (hackett, Pierre etc...)... Need to trade up here...
Sorry to be dense, but can you explain the difference as far as the scholarships are concerned?

Sorry to be dense, but can you explain the difference as far as the scholarships are concerned?
The way I understand it, guys that would have aged out won't count against the 85 limit next year... That's my limited expertise...

So Black and Servais don't count so in essence we can have 87 players next year with other's still a possibility.. So if these guys that don't count don't come back they really don't open up a slot for a transfer or HS player...
I think we have 62 returning schollies, 21 commits', leaving 2 slots left... Not counting the 2 that will return and take advantage of the extra year...

It's heading spinning

Should add Munoz leaving also added a spot... Trade up Dino... need another run stuffer... If one is available..

85 total scholarships
25 scholarships for incoming freshmen/transfers.

Seniors don't count next year
Depending on the number of returning players, not counting seniors with no more eligibility, that limits how large a 2021 class can be taken. Can't automatically take 25.

The current count is 62 counted returnees and 21 commits. Thank you OrangeXtreme

Depending on the number of returning players, not counting seniors with no more eligibility, that limits how large a 2021 class can be taken. Can't automatically take 25.

The current count is 62 counted returnees and 21 commits. Thank you OrangeXtreme

You should maybe just make the scholarship distribution part of your signature.

Nykeim Johnson, Chris Elmore, Kingsley Jonathan, Devon Clarke, Rex Culpepper, Airon Servais, Patrick Davis, Josh Black, Nolan Cooney, Cody Roscoe, and McKinley Williams are the only returning seniors who wouldn't count against the 85 player limit in 2021 (should they all choose to return).

You should maybe just make the scholarship distribution part of your signature.

It would be big enough to be her "John Hancock".

From what I saw, he lacks the foot speed to play safety for us and is a little too small to play LB. Classic 'tweener, another victim of the change in defensive scheme.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Spot on 100%. Good prospect but with the defensive scheme change really doesn't fit. Best thing for both parties IMO.

Nunn. Who then got hurt and it was a moot point.

It was a moot point anyway because our starting corners and safeties are all going to the league. It would be one thing if we were starting upperclassmen who clearly weren't better on the field than Nunn.

It would be big enough to be her "John Hancock".

1aca248bb65635addac180d3ca1d71cd.gif

It was a moot point anyway because our starting corners and safeties are all going to the league. It would be one thing if we were starting upperclassmen who clearly weren't better on the field than Nunn.
Is Iffy the next shoe to drop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom