Class of 2019 - CB Cam'Ron Kelly (VA) Portal from North Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CB Cam'Ron Kelly (VA) Portal from North Carolina

Its not over. That's the feeling I get just from what I read. He's all over the place and there's a lot of time left this cycle.

I love it when you talk like that!!! I was looking at the schools that offered in one of those tweets. I never even saw VT

I love it when you talk like that!!! I was looking at the schools that offered in one of those tweets. I never even saw VT
Apparently he was being turned away from schools this week when he tried to inform them that he wanted to commit. Penn State and Clemson both passed on him in the last few days supposedly. It's a weird situation. I have no idea where this kid ends up.

Apparently he was being turned away from schools this week when he tried to inform them that he wanted to commit. Penn State and Clemson both passed on him in the last few days supposedly. It's a weird situation. I have no idea where this kid ends up.
yup, sounds like it isnt over

If Clemson doesn't even want him, then we need to give him a hard pass.

I mean, we did beat them the last time we played, so why would we want their castoffs? :)

He's just trying to optimize his situation. He's gotta play some place and if his elite choices have evaporated, he'll have to take what's left. As to VT, that seems to be a safe, home state sentimental choice. I speculate he received a call from <insert Elite school here> saying there's a strong chance he can play there if their recruiting class falls a certain way.
Would I want him to go to SU? - sure. But I think this kid has stars in his eyes. Why shouldn't he? He'll never pass this way again.
This recruiting business is not the most virtuous process for selecting a school. Don't know what happened in this particular case, just Sunday morning spit ballin' on the forum.