Class of 2020 - CB Chase Atkinson (SC) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/31/19) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Chase Atkinson (SC) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/31/19)

This is a great example of a camp pick up who we should all be very happy with. Here is a kid that came in a preformed very very well (per a number of board reports) that we just couldn't let slip through our fingers. When the staff takes a recruit like this at a position that is not a high need then that tells me something.

This is a great example of a camp pick up who we should all be very happy with. Here is a kid that came in a preformed very very well (per a number of board reports) that we just couldn't let slip through our fingers. When the staff takes a recruit like this at a position that is not a high need then that tells me something.

no, we should all continue to whine and moan about Gowdy and continue to act like Eeyore. :)

totally agree, if our staff (and Deion Sanders) think this kid is good, count me in.

EXACTLY this.

We're clearly pretty loaded at DB now, and for the future.
Yet, we took La BOSS, and Atkinson - after both of them KILLED IT at camp, in front of the coaches, and against lots of other live comp. :cool:

EXACTLY this.

We're clearly pretty loaded at DB now, and for the future.
Yet, we took La BOSS, and Atkinson - after both of them KILLED IT at camp, in front of the coaches, and against lots of other live comp. :cool:

YES. And there is additional data to support that this wasnt some 1 time isolated fluke camp experience from this young man. If you looks at djorange1989 post #19 in this thread it appears he was also showing out at the South Carolina camp as well.

Odd that Atkinson has only one offer, Coastal Carolina, was dominant in one on one drills last weekend and is considered one of the top DBs in South Carolina.

Congratulations young Mr. Atkinson, welcome to Syracuse University Football. Have a great senior season, sign your Syracuse University NLI in December of 2019 and then come to Syracuse ready to lay a whoopin on that school from your home state. Go Orange!!!!

Wonder if this kid was a B-Lister for Clemson/South Carolina... hard to believe a kid from a AAAAA school would be unnoticed. Unless he was hurt or playing behind another stud.

Regardless, I wouldn't care if we got 25 camp kids honestly. With this staff, I trust that they're evaluating who they need to and getting what we need.

Odd that Atkinson has only one offer, Coastal Carolina, was dominant in one on one drills last weekend and is considered one of the top DBs in South Carolina.

5-9 ?

Morning sun brings heat
Full moon coming
Undiscovered stars learned xxxxxxxxxxxx
Missions forward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online