Class of 2019 CB Chris Steele (CA) Transferring from Florida to Oregon

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Offers from Bama, Arizona, Arizona St, Boise St, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Cal, Colorado, FAU, Florida, Howard, Illinois, Jackson St, LSU, Michigan, Ole Miss, Miss St, Northwestern, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, San Diego St, Stanford, Tenn, Texas, UCLA, USC, Utah, Vandy, Washington St, Syracuse

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Offers from Bama, Arizona, Arizona St, Boise St, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Cal, Colorado, FAU, Florida, Howard, Illinois, Jackson St, LSU, Michigan, Ole Miss, Miss St, Northwestern, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, San Diego St, Stanford, Tenn, Texas, UCLA, USC, Utah, Vandy, Washington St, Syracuse
I finished reading Moby Dick faster than I finished reading that offer list.

CA Monk

2nd String
Seems like he’ll have his pick of the blue bloods, however...will Swag Daddy Monroe please report to Hancock International Airport for a special assignment. Please bring beard, sunglasses and ‘tude.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
that's a pretty crazy story, to request to be moved out of the room and then the roommate ends up getting nailed with s e xual assault charges from an April 6 incident.

"The decision stems from a request Steele made to the staff during his first month on campus, the source said. He asked to be moved to a different dorm because he was uncomfortable rooming with quarterback Jalon Jones, his classmate.

The staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, which upset Steele and his parents, according to the source.

Then two female students accused Jones of s e xual assault in the players’ dorm rooms on April 6. That prompted Steele to seek a transfer."

Would seem to me like Steele could petition for immediate eligibility and win..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom