Class of 2021 - CB Corey Collier Jr (FL) Portal from Florida | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 CB Corey Collier Jr (FL) Portal from Florida

Great list. I would be shocked if we came out of that list. SU is probably eight out of eight.

Its so nice to see us in that list of Top schools

Not being Debbie downer but every year we’re on multiple recruits posters with a bunch of big boy schools. At this point, it’s mostly meaningless.

Not being Debbie downer but every year we’re on multiple recruits posters with a bunch of big boy schools. At this point, it’s mostly meaningless.
yupper, that was a Debbie Downer, maybe just maybe this time will be different. We do have Nunn, and Hanna bucking for us and swag daddy is the man.

yupper, that was a Debbie Downer, maybe just maybe this time will be different. We do have Nunn, and Hanna bucking for us and swag daddy is the man.

I’d love it to be different. Too early to know if it’s realistic or not. Just pointing out having our names thrown around with other big schools isn’t an uncommon thing.

I’d love it to be different. Too early to know if it’s realistic or not. Just pointing out having our names thrown around with other big schools isn’t an uncommon thing.
He's a 2021. Most likely he has never, unless he has attended a Jr Day or camp, met any of the coaches of the schools who have offered him face to face or seen any of these campuses. It's nice he has all these offers but whether or not all are commitable won't be known until later next year.

How can a kid pick his top 10 without seeing someone from the school unless it was his "dream school" growing up. I can see him favoring 9 of the 10 but how did he put SU in that group, not knocking, I am ecstatic that he did. As far as SU must be he is close to Hanna and Nunn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom