CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali315phan

Starter
Delete if this is BS, but Rutgers board just posted that Duce Chestnut is in the portal, which would be shocking considering Alijah basically transferred here to play with him. Someone tell me it's BS please.

I hear he's been dropping some cryptic posts and tweets that would imply that he's looking elsewhere.
I'm not social media savvy, so I don't even begin to know how or where to see if it's true

He’s just flexing. He’s the man in the secondary now.

I hear he's been dropping some cryptic posts and tweets that would imply that he's looking elsewhere.
I couldn't imagine why beyond NIL. He's playing with his friends, getting plenty of love from the fans, lots of notoriety. I don't understand.

yeah, Crystal Ball site is reporting it. the portal is our friend and the portal is our enemy. someone must be offering him some big cash

this 100% sucks, thank goodness we are building depth here, but it still is brutal. he was the guy I was most worried about losing, and that was before Tony left. I just hope he is leaving the ACC at the very least(not to Rutgers, to be clear).

Nope. It’s true. Lots of back door NIL deals going on. He loves Cuse but money talks.
Very disappointing. Wonder if he's following White. Any chance he returns?

Last edited:
this 100% sucks, thank goodness we are building depth here, but it still is brutal. he was the guy I was most worried about losing, and that was before Tony left. I just hope he is leaving the ACC at the very least(not to Rutgers, to be clear).
If it’s NIL my guess is big time SEC or Big 10 teams, I don’t think he’d be leaving for a lateral move when he already has a guaranteed starting spot. Almost immediately after entering I saw a Notre Dame recruiter followed him on twitter

If it’s NIL my guess is big time SEC or Big 10 teams, I don’t think he’d be leaving for a lateral move when he already has a guaranteed starting spot. Almost immediately after entering I saw a Notre Dame recruiter followed him on twitter
yeah, I would expect a big time program will cough up the cash for him, dude can flat out cover 1 on 1, those are not a dime a dozen

Brand new world we are living in…out and out free agency. Best of luck to him, big loss.

So how many minutes between Gould’s commit and Duce hitting the portal?

Status
Not open for further replies.