Class of 2024 - CB Kenny Woseley (PA) Verbal to Penn St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Kenny Woseley (PA) Verbal to Penn St

We should be all over him too. What the hell is White doing, going thru our recruit offerings and contacting them? Scumbag
I don't get the indignation over this. This is how recruiting works - in football and in business. When you hire a deal originator in the business world, you expect them to bring a list of clients with them.

This kid has got to be schooled that Tony Whites "D" was originated by the Godfather of the 3 3 5 Mr. Rocky Long

Ahmad is a huge loss for SU. Probably bigger than both coordinators.
Why do you think PSU got him and offered more. They could see how much he had done to get recruits to come in and give offers he go. He was a big loss.

No. SU replaced him with a NJ recruiter with better connections in that state...the Campanile brothers.
I’ll believe it when I see it. I didn’t see Rutgers knocking it out of the park.

No. SU replaced him with a NJ recruiter with better connections in that state...the Campanile brothers.
My feelings on this are that Ahmad isn't close to the Campanile brothers when it comes to recruiting NJ and connections there and elsewhere. Don Bosco, Bergen Catholic, and Paramus are perennially the best HS programs in NJ. Then there is Anthony waiting in the wings with the Dolphins where Trill Williams plays. (scroll down)
Campanile_Nunzio.jpg

"Nunzio Campanile is an American football coach. He is currently the Tight Ends Coach at Syracuse University. Campanile was previously the interim head coach at Rutgers, he was elevated to that position from that of tight ends coach after the firing of head coach Chris Ash and offensive coordinator John McNulty."

"Campanile is from a proud Italian family in New Jersey, full of football coaches. Growing up he watched his father, Mike, coach at Paramus Catholic High School in New Jersey for 10 years. Mike and his brother Vito coach at Bergen Catholic high school. Anthony is a part of the Miami Dolphins coaching staff while his other brother Nicky, is a coach at DePaul High School.

Nunzio Campanile

Current position
Biographical details
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
Head coaching record
TitleTight Ends Coach (TE)
TeamSyracuse
ConferenceACC
BornFair Lawn, New Jersey
Alma materMonclair State University (1999)
2000–2009Don Bosco Prep (NJ) (OC)
2010–2017Bergen Catholic HS (NJ)
2018Rutgers (RB)
2019Rutgers (TE / interim HC / OC)
2020–2022Rutgers (TE) / 2022 Rutgers (OC)
2023–PresentSyracuse (TE)
Overall1–7 (college)
60–28 (high school)

>Impact Williams said Monday that he expects to be full speed by March and back on the field in time for this summer's training camp after missing the 2022 campaign following a torn left ACL he suffered in August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom