Class of 2016 - CB Marquis Smith (MI) to Cincinnati | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Marquis Smith (MI) to Cincinnati

This was the kid that was committed to Kansas correct?

Rvls also lists P5 (O) Indiana, Iowa State, ……I also not the Toledo offer. Campbell – Iowa State

and oh they list him at 5-10 ... (not 6-2)

Skowt has him as 6 ft. And yes, Phil, he was a Kansas commit until a couple of weeks ago.

Rivals is reporting he has set his official visit date, but I'm not a subscriber so I don't know what date it is. Assuming Jan 22nd which is turning into a big recruiting weekend for the new staff.

Rivals is reporting he has set his official visit date, but I'm not a subscriber so I don't know what date it is. Assuming Jan 22nd which is turning into a big recruiting weekend for the new staff.

Is Heckel still scheduled for 1/16.? They might bring in some on that date also.

Mr.Ypsilanti ™ ‏@__AyooQuis 9m9 minutes ago

1f440.png
1f440.png
1f440.png

I love that they have him listed at 6' 190lbs. and 4.38 in 40. Listed as a QB and CB but video showed very little of his CB skills. I think this is the replacement for Brinson.

Found his thread deep into our 4th page. Visit this weekend, looks to be electric with the ball in his hands. Think we're recruiting him as a corner, but is another athlete that could wind up on either side of the ball. Haven't talked much about him, but he might have the most upside of those visiting this weekend.

He is at a position that is a high priority now.....Dino will show him the town.

Kid looks like he could play any and every skill position on offense as well as CB.

Impressive film, they used him like Tavon Austin at WV and he played QB too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom