Class of 2018 - CB Patrick Surtain II (FL) Verbal to Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 CB Patrick Surtain II (FL) Verbal to Alabama

One of my favorite players of all time.

Offers include Bama, Auburn, UGA, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, LSU, Miss St, USC, WVU, Wisconsin, Syracuse

Offers include Bama, Auburn, UGA, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, LSU, Miss St, USC, WVU, Wisconsin, Syracuse
Mhm mhm

Top-ranked CB Surtain starting to narrow his recruitment

“I’m getting to the stage where I’ll be looking to commit soon, like midway through my season,” Surtain said. “I have a list and I’ll release a top 10 soon but I know LSU, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Miami, Florida and Florida State will be on that list.

“I just like those schools and I like how they stay in contact with me and hit me up on my phone and social media. I just have developed a good relationship with all of those schools and coaches.”

Top-ranked CB Surtain starting to narrow his recruitment

“I’m getting to the stage where I’ll be looking to commit soon, like midway through my season,” Surtain said. “I have a list and I’ll release a top 10 soon but I know LSU, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Miami, Florida and Florida State will be on that list.

“I just like those schools and I like how they stay in contact with me and hit me up on my phone and social media. I just have developed a good relationship with all of those schools and coaches.”

Somehow I'm guessing SU will not be in the final 3 that he has yet to mention. I suppose when can hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom