Class of 2016 - CB Ronnie Blackmon (GA) Verbal to Colorado | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Ronnie Blackmon (GA) Verbal to Colorado

Ronnie Blackmon‏@smooth_ronnie4 1h
Thankful for #MiamiOhio & #Syracuse offer!!!!!
1f4b8.png
1f4b8.png
1f64f.png
261d.png

Committed to BC

Committed to BC

Well they got three others this weekend...two were legacies, Danny Dalton and Scooter Harrington, and Sean Ragan. So BC is already at four commits for 2016. LOL I won't even tell you how many Miami has already.

Well they got three others this weekend...two were legacies, Danny Dalton and Scooter Harrington, and Sean Ragan. So BC is already at four commits for 2016. LOL I won't even tell you how many Miami has already.

Does this qualify as the 1st why don't we have any commits for 2016 thread or is it to vague? Does that thread have to have its own title to be official? ;)

Miami has 18 commits, 10 of which will probably decommit just like last season...

LOL.. no 19.. they just got another one today. ;)

Yeah and most of them are FL kids.

It seems that we have been recruiting 2016 targets for a lot longer that we have in the past. We don't have any commits yet, but they will come. Just as long as we have been actively pursuing them, and we are able to get them on campus before they commit anywhere we're ok. If some of our top targets are committing elsewhere without even visiting here that's when i'll start to get worried, but the kids who have already committed, that we have wanted (Abramson, Brokop), at least visited here at one point.

Well I just read that his commitment according to Rovals and 2/47 was not accepted. That BC supposedly is going to have a small class this year and they are holding off as they haven't hosted him for a visit yet. Also a lot of the stories that said he had committed have been retracted.

Well I just read that his commitment according to Rovals and 2/47 was not accepted. That BC supposedly is going to have a small class this year and they are holding off as they haven't hosted him for a visit yet. Also a lot of the stories that said he had committed have been retracted.
Sounds good to me, I think there are some good schools that actually DO have real offers out to him that are teams we should be competing with on the recruiting trail.

Wait he's not related to former BC player Will Blackmon is he?

Wait he's not related to former BC player Will Blackmon is he?

He was from RI but still might be related. Hard to believe that BC would take two other legacies this past weekend and not Ronnie if he is related to Will.