Class of 2022 - CB Tommy Amankwaa (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 CB Tommy Amankwaa (NJ) Offered

We needed to beat Rutgers and it wasn't that hard to achieve. Stings like a mother.

We needed to beat Rutgers and it wasn't that hard to achieve. Stings like a mother.
Yep. Shady can now tell all the mutual recruits that the Rutgers loss sealed Babers fate and he likely will be gone after this season and you better choose us quick because we’re filling up fast.

Last edited:
Yep. Shady can now tell all the mutual recruits that the Rutgers loss sealed Babers fate and he likely will be gone after this season and you better choose us quick because we’re filling us fast.

people have to understand that as a baseline the majority of kids want to stay near home. It just is what it is. It's true for athletes and it's true for regular students. This kid lives 14 miles from their campus.

Yes I know now i'm going to get the one off examples where that's not true...but trust me if we had 25 or 30 legit D1 players within 1 to 2 hours of campus we would land our fair share of them.

people have to understand that as a baseline the majority of kids want to stay near home. It just is what it is. It's true for athletes and it's true for regular students. This kid lives 14 miles from their campus.

Yes I know now i'm going to get the one off examples where that's not true...but trust me if we had 25 or 30 legit D1 players within 1 to 2 hours of campus we would land our fair share of them.

Especially when they are that close to a school because odds are…they grew up cheering and rooting for that team.

When that team offers, it’s a childhood dream come true

Dohn bumped Amankaa to a 4 star right before signing day. He continutes to inflate their rankings. Laquint Allen was state gatorade player of the year but he is going to Syracuse. Not sure how Dohn has a job still.
Committed to them in September, offered by Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse, and he has him #2 in the state now at a 91 grade. What am I missing here?

I have NEVER seen a Syracuse regional recruit graded like that by him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom