Class of 2020 - CB Tony Grimes (VA) Portal from Texas A&M to Mich St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Tony Grimes (VA) Portal from Texas A&M to Mich St

Unc has some playassss. Mack brown is a great dude and he loves cuse. Had a great time at the genesse grand bar with him couple years ago after Clemson upset. Man he has greatttt stories and clearly can recruit.

Last edited:
OOOps , I m sorry but I checked it out hoping he may have change his mind. But no its the same old BS its been spewing about. Thank you very much

You can always put a thread on ignore...just like posters.
Oh I hear ya but why have something on here since the croot went someplace else and the conversation have nothing to do with SU or anything else to do with us. I know I am not the only one on here that gets a bit ticked after a recruit has chosen elsewhere and the thread stays on for awhile to have conversations to have you respect their decisions or any other statements that has nothing to do now that he has made his decision..

Oh I hear ya but why have something on here since the croot went someplace else and the conversation have nothing to do with SU or anything else to do with us. I know I am not the only one on here that gets a bit ticked after a recruit has chosen elsewhere and the thread stays on for awhile to have conversations to have you respect their decisions or any other statements that has nothing to do now that he has made his decision..
If other posters want to continue having a discussion in the thread, and it doesn't devolve into something uncivil, there is no reason to lock a thread. Y'all have the option to put the thread on ignore and they have the option to continue posting.

Again, why do you keep clicking on it and posting? Put it on ignore or don't read it. Sheesh.

Again, why do you keep clicking on it and posting? Put it on ignore or don't read it. Sheesh.
Again, why don't you drop the thread. We can go on all night. :)

Tony Grimes, please. I won't tell you about this again
He committed. Free for all!

Alternate response:

Did someone say something?

Thor ban hammer.gif

If other posters want to continue having a discussion in the thread, and it doesn't devolve into something uncivil, there is no reason to lock a thread. Y'all have the option to put the thread on ignore and they have the option to continue posting.
I wonder if there could be a "missed recruits" thread or sub-thread ( if that's possible) or if it could be noted in the heading that the recruit committed elsewhere. Personally, I can't keep up with who committed elsewhere and who we are still recruiting.

I wonder if there could be a "missed recruits" thread or sub-thread ( if that's possible) or if it could be noted in the heading that the recruit committed elsewhere. Personally, I can't keep up with who committed elsewhere and who we are still recruiting.
You could start one. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom