CBA Football | Syracusefan.com

CBA Football

Hope the coaching staff is working their tails off to convince Rae & Torrance to stay home.

Someone else posted the long snapper there visited Minnesota. Rutgers was there the other day.

Pitts at WR/DB is probably a D1 level prospect. He is athletic, 6'3 190. Brunson their RB is only a soph and he has potential as well.

Bruce was promoting a LB for them on Twitter tonight who graduates in 2023. Tristan Korfonta.

So they could potentially have six D1 prospects on their squad, not knowing who they have on the OL or DL.

They also have a couple 2025 and kids and a 2024 who could develop into something. Whatever they did, fixed their pipeline because they have a lot of talent lined up for the next five years or so.

It'll all come down to QB play after Rae for them.

If Auburn had a QB lined up after Chutney this year, they'd have been way better. Instead Moskov out his best athlete at QB who is no way near a QB and they couldn't pass all year - like us.

QB play is so clutch

Hope the coaching staff is working their tails off to convince Rae & Torrance to stay home.

I hate to respond to a post from December but I know the staff has stayed on Torrance. Rae is a heck of a HS QB but he's no D1 prospect.

I hate to respond to a post from December but I know the staff has stayed on Torrance. Rae is a heck of a HS QB but he's no D1 prospect.
What about Pitts and Brunson?

???.who
Amarri Pitts. Hasn't been offered but coaches have been keeping an eye on him. He was mentioned in the article above. Bruce Williams talked about who our coaches were watching a few weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom