CBS now says Compass | Syracusefan.com

CBS now says Compass

I get why but this really makes no sense what so ever...
short end of the stick big time...in fact what stick, no stick at all...

Team will like it better and its not like we're playing a ConfUSA opponent. Wouldn't mind beating another SEC opponent. Not the worst thing in the world if it happens.

UGH. Birmingham on 1/5. Unexciting place ... and most people will have to be back to work after the holidays by then.

Will Pinstripe bypass THE New York's college team? Ich don't think so.

I don't think that's a definite. I think it depends if wvu gets picked before pinstripe. If so, I think it'll be SU Baylor on pinstripe. If wvu slips to pinstripe, I think Pitt gets pinstripe.

Birmingham, AL just where I want to spend a vacation. Ugh.

I don't think that's a definite. I think it depends if wvu gets picked before pinstripe. If so, I think it'll be SU Baylor on pinstripe. If wvu slips to pinstripe, I think Pitt gets pinstripe.

I think this is right.

May be exciting for the team. Unlikely to have fans make the trip

If that happens, can always just blame whoever updated the Pinstripe ticker up top. :)

I just don't get why Belk is taking a terrible cincy team over us

I just don't get why Belk is taking a terrible cincy team over us
a terrible cinci team that we couldn't beat. let's face it we are 7-5 and options are limited.

if the pinstripe passes on cuse than i think cuse should pass on the pinstripe for eternity.

if the pinstripe passes on cuse than i think cuse should pass on the pinstripe for eternity.

Seeing that we will be in the ACC next year, I don't think that will be a problem.

versus Ole Miss, Brawl now in Pinstripe
cool deal, I'll take it. I'll head to the game while the wife heads to the local spa and parks

Always wanted to hit that part of the country as if my memory serves Birmingham has quite a history with respect to civil rights. Gotta look at the silver lining on this one....

From Trip Advisor:
"It has been said that Birmingham is the last major Southern city in America, where a friendly "How y'all doin'," a hearty meal of country-fried steak with butter beans and a true taste of Southern hospitality await visitors. Whether you're into the history of the Civil Rights movement, a fan of jazz music or just looking for culture and a few fun activities for the family, Sweet Birmingham is the place for you. Spend the morning at the Birmingham Museum of Art, then have lunch at a traditional Southern tea room. Outdoor enthusiasts can tee off at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or pack a lunch and spend the day hiking and enjoying the vistas at Ruffner Mountain. A world-class zoo, the innovative McWane Center and VisionLand, Alabama's first amusement park, are sure to keep families entertained and on the go. In the evening, listen to a blues show at an outdoor cafe and then spend the night at a small cozy inn or splurge for an elegant hotel."

From Trip Advisor:
"It has been said that Birmingham is the last major Southern city in America, where a friendly "How y'all doin'," a hearty meal of country-fried steak with butter beans and a true taste of Southern hospitality await visitors. Whether you're into the history of the Civil Rights movement, a fan of jazz music or just looking for culture and a few fun activities for the family, Sweet Birmingham is the place for you. Spend the morning at the Birmingham Museum of Art, then have lunch at a traditional Southern tea room. Outdoor enthusiasts can tee off at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or pack a lunch and spend the day hiking and enjoying the vistas at Ruffner Mountain. A world-class zoo, the innovative McWane Center and VisionLand, Alabama's first amusement park, are sure to keep families entertained and on the go. In the evening, listen to a blues show at an outdoor cafe and then spend the night at a small cozy inn or splurge for an elegant hotel."
I'm sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom