CBS Sports 2020-21 ACC Preview | Syracusefan.com

CBS Sports 2020-21 ACC Preview

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

7. Syracuse
Syracuse opened its season almost a year ago with a home loss to Virginia that was historic, scoring just 34 points. Yet Jim Boeheim managed to get his team to the No. 21-ranked offensive in college hoops by the end of the season, and that with a roster that had its skeptics. The depth of the ACC starts to become a question right about here, but Syracuse should be more than a spoiler. Buddy Boeheim and Joseph Girard will have to carry this team, now that Elijah Hughes has moved on for a pro career. SU has seven freshmen on the roster and Boeheim doesn't play a deep bench, so this will be interesting.

7. Syracuse
Syracuse opened its season almost a year ago with a home loss to Virginia that was historic, scoring just 34 points. Yet Jim Boeheim managed to get his team to the No. 21-ranked offensive in college hoops by the end of the season, and that with a roster that had its skeptics. The depth of the ACC starts to become a question right about here, but Syracuse should be more than a spoiler. Buddy Boeheim and Joseph Girard will have to carry this team, now that Elijah Hughes has moved on for a pro career. SU has seven freshmen on the roster and Boeheim doesn't play a deep bench, so this will be interesting.

They’re overlooking Marek, Alan and Quincy I see. Oh well, they’ll soon learn.

Reasonable ranking, I guess. Right in that sweet spot for the tournament bubble.

Buddy Boeheim and Joseph Girard will have to carry this team, now that Elijah Hughes has moved on for a pro career. SU has seven freshmen on the roster and Boeheim doesn't play a deep bench, so this will be interesting.
They keep sleeping on Alan Griffin, i think he leads the team in scoring at like 17ppg