CBS Sports have SU winless in ACC | Syracusefan.com

CBS Sports have SU winless in ACC

Maybe they know something that we don’t. Can’t see the CUSE going winless in the ACC.

Always go back to the author

UNC graduate? Well we know about the classes there...
Covered SEC football? Probably ignored the other conference

He probably spent 10 minutes looking at Cuse's roster...

Yes, it is quarantine and I am bitter

Always go back to the author

UNC graduate?
He probably spent 10 minutes looking at Cuse's roster...

UNC graduate? That means he could only "look at dem perty pictures" in the team's overview to make a decision.

This is the problem with preseason predictions. Only thing they can do is go out there and prove them wrong. If they can't beat Georgia Tech, who is in a worse state than SU, there are legitimate problems.

I wouldn't expect a positive ranking from anyone. We sucked last year, we have new OC and DC and a new defense that the players haven't practiced.

I hope we will have a winning record, but who knows?

I wouldn't expect a positive ranking from anyone. We sucked last year, we have new OC and DC and a new defense that the players haven't practiced.

They were bad last year because the injury bug bit them early in the season specifically on both the offensive and defensive line as well as the secondary with Cisco, Williams and Melifonwu missing up to a month at various points of the year with Andre and Ifeatu out at the same time. With the new pieces they were rolling out on offense and defense, I thought they could have gone 6-6 had they been as healthy as they were in 2018.

They were bad last year because the injury bug bit them early in the season specifically on both the offensive and defensive line as well as the secondary with Cisco, Williams and Melifonwu missing up to a month at various points of the year with Andre and Ifeatu out at the same time. With the new pieces they were rolling out on offense and defense, I thought they could have gone 6-6 had they been as healthy as they were in 2018.
Injuries are part of the game and should be expected. It is up to the coaches to build depth.

I wouldn't have an issue with the article if they had mentioned about the new OC & DC. The article just basically says SU sucks and is on the same level as Rutgers.

Injuries are part of the game and should be expected. It is up to the coaches to build depth.

Too bad much of that depth wasn't good. That wasn't a problem in 2018. There was attrition on both sides of the ball from that group.

PAPN always says (said?) that you only get one chance to fire and hire coordinators. If that change doesn't work for Dino, there's only one person left to blame.

This season is impossible. So many players from all teams don't have regular access to food, training equipment, etc. There is no way to tell how even the more talented teams will handle this situation.

For the record if there is a season IMO it will only be 8 games maybe or start in March.

The article just proves you don't have to have an IQ to have an opinion. But then, he "graduated" from the University of No Classes where you don't have to have an IQ to get a degree. At least he is doing what the is good at, avoiding the need to have an IQ.

Winless in ACC. LMAO. Will get a couple wins. If they play this fall!!!

No writers predicted 2018 success after the lows of 2017. Same now. But we are better and more experienced in key spots (QB, both tackles). The offense won’t be pathetic, and that makes us better than last season’s 5 wins. How much better is why you play the games.

Well, technically, if we don’t have a season we won’t have any ACC wins, so I guess that’s accurate.

I wouldn't have an issue with the article if they had mentioned about the new OC & DC. The article just basically says SU sucks and is on the same level as Rutgers.
If there is a season, I have no idea what to expect because of all the staff changes, but moreso the fact that any reasonable practice schedule has been shredded. I think a lot would depend on how well a staff can adjust to the new paradigm.
The guy making this prediction is even more clueless.